Turn on thread page Beta

I have been used for sex... watch

ReputationRep:
    Yes because he made you have sex with him.

You make a mistake and are now trying to blame someone else (pathetic)

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't say either of you are in the wrong. You did something that obviously felt right at the time, but then straight after it just hit him how 'wrong' it felt afterwards. I have experienced instances like this myself, and a few personally; whether it's things I have said to close girl (friends) or things I have done. What has happened was always a possible consequence. It would have either ended up with him finding it to be amazing, and wanting to continue doing it. Or for it to end up as it has done, with him feeling incredibly awkward about your friendship now.

You just need to clear the air with him somehow. I've not got a clue how, but I would suggest in a relaxed, normal environment where you can talk about it light-heartedly and express your feelings. Chances are, he probably feels like he has used you, not that you were just one of his many conquests and you can now **** off.

ReputationRep:
    You had 7 months to think this through, and only now after its happened you feel bad? You obviously wanted to sleep with him given you didn't just shut the door on the idea and kill it dead back in June. If you got what you wanted and anticipated doing for months, and so did he, what is the big deal? Your indecisiveness has not helped at all here, but now theres little you can do apart from reconcile with him; he could have been just as confused and unsure, and also feeling awkward, hence him dodging you.

It doesn't actually sound like he is some sort of bad guy, and you have also led him on by agreeing to sleep with him for so long. The fact that he likes another girl doesnt mean he is obliged to be with her and not sleep with you...he isnt her boyfriend, which makes him single.

I'm afraid that you will just have to get over this one, and learn to know what you want before you go through with something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauraa1)
    I basically just need to vent my fury and get some feedback really.

Me and my friend had sex yesterday, it was my first time and he knew I was still a virgin. He told me he really likes some other girl but this did not stop him from having sex with me; he was the initiator!

Before we had sex he was always texting me, wanting me to do things with him etc. As soon as we had done it, I instantly felt awful and knew instinctively that something had changed. 2 mins after we'd stopped, he said I should get my clothes on and, "i dont want to sound like i'm kicking you out but i'll walk you back to your car now"!!

Now, i'm far from stupid and I turn 20 in a matter of weeks. This was something me and him had discussed doing since last June. Yet I feel like a cheap **** right now because he is treating me like one.

He text me later that night to say 'sorry, I shouldn;t have let that happen. I feel like i took advantage of you. Can we just forget it?'

This really hurts me as it was my first time and I though I could honestly trust him to be at least a little sensitive!

Today at uni, he normally stands by the entrance of the lecture room but noticed I was there so stayed the furthest from me he could possibly be and stared out of the window - basically acting like I don't exist!

My friends say he's not worth even thinking about and should just ignore him! But obviously thats not that easy.

I would really appreciate some positive advice on how to move on from this/witty comebacks if he approaches me again/ or just a big virtual hug

xx
    Just one of life's experiences. You'll be hard pressed to find someone who hasn't felt like you because of sex. Take solice in the fact you're not alone

ReputationRep:
    you shouldn't feel used at the end of the day if you had really wanted to stop it you could have done just text him or something and say lets just for get it why ruin your friendship over sex? and you just gotta learn to be more aware of things like this happening =] but honestly don't feel bad just be glad your 1st time is over and ask yourself would you rather it be with a guy you didnt know or would you rather it happened the way it did x

ReputationRep:
    Should have kept your legs shut. If you knew he likes another girl, why on earth did you sleep with him? Did you think he would suddenly then fall for you?
    It's your own fault. Nice one.

ReputationRep:
    first times usually go this way, just try to move on..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauraa1)
    I basically just need to vent my fury and get some feedback really.

Me and my friend had sex yesterday, it was my first time and he knew I was still a virgin. He told me he really likes some other girl but this did not stop him from having sex with me; he was the initiator!

Before we had sex he was always texting me, wanting me to do things with him etc. As soon as we had done it, I instantly felt awful and knew instinctively that something had changed. 2 mins after we'd stopped, he said I should get my clothes on and, "i dont want to sound like i'm kicking you out but i'll walk you back to your car now"!!

Now, i'm far from stupid and I turn 20 in a matter of weeks. This was something me and him had discussed doing since last June. Yet I feel like a cheap **** right now because he is treating me like one.

He text me later that night to say 'sorry, I shouldn;t have let that happen. I feel like i took advantage of you. Can we just forget it?'

This really hurts me as it was my first time and I though I could honestly trust him to be at least a little sensitive!

Today at uni, he normally stands by the entrance of the lecture room but noticed I was there so stayed the furthest from me he could possibly be and stared out of the window - basically acting like I don't exist!

My friends say he's not worth even thinking about and should just ignore him! But obviously thats not that easy.

I would really appreciate some positive advice on how to move on from this/witty comebacks if he approaches me again/ or just a big virtual hug

xx
    Tell him how you feel, turn everyone against him, make his life hell and don't be so passive!!!

:mob:

i'm sorry though, but this is why (i think) sex is for two people in love.

kill him!

ReputationRep:
    Reminds me of this (caution about pic)

http://www.austinchronicle.com/binar...ure-39154.jpeg

While it is just a photograph from a photo shoot, I think it shows a great deal of remorse sometimes a person gets after giving their body to another.

ReputationRep:
    Hang on, you were a virgin and you chose to lose it to a guy you knew fancied someone else?

What is your problem?

ReputationRep:
    "He told me he really likes some other girl but this did not stop him from having sex with me; he was the initiator!"

jesus christ, youve said it yourself. grow up and get some self control ffs. thats the best advice i can offer you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex003)
    Tell him how you feel, turn everyone against him, make his life hell and don't be so passive!!!

:mob:

i'm sorry though, but this is why (i think) sex is for two people in love.

kill him!
    Fool, it was her choice as well, and he probably just feels a bit awkward/embarrassed.

ReputationRep:
    Heh I love the guy girl split in these topics.

Anything else on these forums, everyone has exactly the same answer. Anything to do with relation ships though...

Girls: "Guys are knobs, they only want to **** us all! Men don't have emotions!"
    Guys: "What the hell, how should he have known, it's your fault too!"

ReputationRep:
    after he told you he liked sumone else, U OPENED UR LEGS... doesnt make sense to

ReputationRep:
    he wanted a mash and dash, you gave it to him, he nah need you no more
    oh and you knew he liked someone else, did you think he was gonna like you if you did him? doesnt work that way, and no one forced you to open your legs

build a bridge, get over it

ReputationRep:
    The facts of the situation:

You had ages to consider having sex with him.
    You agreed to have sex with him.
    He told you he fancied some other girl.
    He felt awkward afterwards and texted to apologise, and since then has been avoiding you.

He doesn't sound like a prime member of the species, but nothing like the complete **** that everyone's making him out to be.

ReputationRep:
    It's not like he forced you to open your legs, not his fault at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theronkinator)
    Fool, it was her choice as well, and he probably just feels a bit awkward/embarrassed.
    I'm a fool, yet you have a Miley Cyrus Sig?

ReputationRep:
    ^ Girls are NEVER funny.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.