The Student Room Group
You're not too late, you can apply for a master's at any time. But earlier is better, especially for popular courses.
You are no where near to late to apply for Masters.

Funding, on the other hand, may be difficult. Many deadlines have passed and the threshold for most places seems to be before the middle of March.
Reply 3
Check the deadline(s) for your course on each university's website, some of them do rolling evaluations like King's, others have later deadlines. You're not doing yourself a favour to be honest, but if you start your applications now you should be fine. Good luck!
Reply 4
So am I at a disadvantage applying in Feb? Just want to know whether my chances will be affected applying this late(?)
Reply 5
Troyes
So am I at a disadvantage applying in Feb? Just want to know whether my chances will be affected applying this late(?)

Depends entirely on the course. Most courses will have a first come, first served policy, so the earlier you apply the more chance there is to be room. All you can do is apply for the courses you want and see what happens. I managed to get onto my Masters in late April, well after the 'deadline' of application, although it did take some desperate emailing. So don't worry too much about it, apply for courses and if they're full then accept you left it a little late. As long as you're organised and get the application off soon it shouldn't matter too much.

Latest

Trending

Trending