Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

RACIST.

and this thread is such utter BS.

ReputationRep:
    First time I have ever heard of this anyway.

ReputationRep:
    My jaw has dislocated twice while I've been being sick. I'd swap a weak chin for a weak jaw tbf.

ReputationRep:
    Impressionistically speaking of Caucasians Id agree with the OP, but I find the same is true of Russian and Polish men. Hungarians I think have strong jaw bones. And the weakest chin I've ever seen was on a guy from Southern China, not that this applies generally there.

ReputationRep:
    Braff isn't the most English heritage name I've ever heard....

Anyway, I don't think I have a weak chin, but I think they can look quite nice sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    Even if this was true, what would asking "why" achieve? Do you want an evolutionary explanation?

ReputationRep:
    English men have weak chins Really?? sounds like a load of crap to me

ReputationRep:
    £50 says the OP's next thread will be about the state of our teeth :mfing:

ReputationRep:
    Same with British girls compared to other girls...

Mine isn't too bad haha but I do wish I had a slightly more defined jawline...

ReputationRep:
    "Braff was born in South Orange, New Jersey, to a Jewish family."

ReputationRep:
    I have a huge chin

(I can't believe that my procrastination has sunk to such lows that I am commenting on a thread about chins...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss_Scarlet)
    Same with British girls compared to other girls...

Mine isn't too bad haha but I do wish I had a slightly more defined jawline...
    I wish I had a squarer jaw

ReputationRep:
    If you cut down your bodyfat you can end up with a more defined chin/jawline

ReputationRep:
    The weakest chins I have ever seen were on Ashkenzi jews... who knows. And more importantly who cares?!?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.