Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Sex whilst she's on her period? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    yfvbnm'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Reks)
    errrm noooo....she had sex with her brother many times before the english guy!
    She kissed and did crazy with her brother indeed. But they never went further than that. The white dude took her virginity (hence why she was in pain).

ReputationRep:
    srxdcvbnim

ReputationRep:
    The whole idea of having sex during a period seems absolutely repulsive to me :wtf:

ReputationRep:
    ewww

are you gonna die if you can't have sex for 6 weeks

ReputationRep:
    Put it this way....it need livening up considering no girls are about!:p:

BTW Seven Kings is my top PRIORITY :yep: ..MUAHAHAH
    If period blood covered incest is your idea of livening up, i don't think ANYONE want's your kind around

Just make her give you heads...

ReputationRep:
    If the river runs red, take the dirt track.

ReputationRep:
    http://elevendreams.files.wordpress....ianbale117.jpg

Real men love their girls all month long...

ReputationRep:
    it's really not that bad. Imo, avoid the first two days of her period. Then put a dark coloured towel on the bed to save the sheets and happy sexing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Howdy.

My girlfriend is coming off one form of the pill next week, and needs to stay off any contraception for 6 weeks on her part, before she starts a different form of the pill (Don't ask me, i'm no doctor )

We have quite a regular sex life, and i was just wondering if its possible to still have sex whilst shes 'on'? Is it normal for me to be a bit, erm, worried? :confused:

Obvs we'll be using protection in the meanwhile.
    Firstly, if you don't want to have sex while she's on her period that's only a 7 day or so wait (every 3 or so weeks), which isn't the end of the world, especially considering that other sexual acts can be participated in instead :p:

Secondly, I have had sex on my period and it's fine. It actually helps girls by lessening their cramps. In addition the extra lubrication is supposed to feel good for the boy :cool: Basically, I do have sex on my period but only towards the latter end of it and not at the beginning when my bleeding if more heavy. I also shower beforehand and put down an old towel on the bed just in case (though there has never actually been any mess). It's really not gross at all if you just time it right. Also, if you want sex but are worried, why not try sex in a shower or bath as a midway point?

ReputationRep:
    ipofiydvbn

ReputationRep:
    b n./l;

ReputationRep:
    I've done it a few times, it isnt as bad as you might imagine, and sometimes the mood just takes you both :P And hey, you know what they say, a man's not a man till he's got blood on his sword.

ReputationRep:
    Well, its not like i watch dodgy films all the time!...it was in some next film that was on Film4...set in France about some next thing...government opressing or something. A brother and sister (who have sex with each other...i know.....GROSS) make an english friend. this english guy has sex with her while shes on her period and they continue to even though they have blood all over their faces!...YUK
    omg i've seen that film, its called the dreamers. its sick!

ReputationRep:
    yivbn

ReputationRep:
    Go for it. Same as normal sex but oral is a bit rough....... And you need a shower afterwards, dry blood on your todger is not attractive and it kinda goes crusty. Haha. Dont use white sheets either!

ReputationRep:
    OK...in which post did i mention as incest/sex while on period was my type of livening up?...i said it was disgusting!....anyways i couldnt care less...only watched it coz there wasnt anything else on.
    if you say so

ReputationRep:
    when the river runs red, take the dirt track instead

ReputationRep:
    omg wow!!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.