Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

As the title says - anyone know how to? I am trying to reference a United Nations paper . . Ok I know I should know, but I get so confused and my course handbook isn't very clear.

Will repy who ever can help me thanks.

ReputationRep:
    The handbook from my course really helped me even though I didn't use many books and mine was mostly referencing images. I'll pm it to you if I can :]

ReputationRep:
    http://libweb.anglia.ac.uk/referencing/harvard.htm

Been there . . and it still confuses me! :/

(Original post by eeriikaa)
    The handbook from my course really helped me even though I didn't use many books and mine was mostly referencing images. I'll pm it to you if I can :]
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    Been there . . and it still confuses me! :/
    Well, best of luck anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I'm not sure if my course handbook would help you that much as I used it for an art essay and it's in pdf form on my laptop.. but we were also given this link to help us, I'm not sure if that's any better for you ^^;

ReputationRep:
    That depends on whether you found this document on the UN website or in your library.

This is what I've been told:

For the web document:
    United Nations (Date), Title of document. Available from: URL (Accessed at 7 Feb 2010)

For the official paper document:
    United Nations (Date), Title of document, Place published: Publisher

(Original post by aeterno)
    That depends on whether you found this document on the UN website or in your library.

This is what I've been told:

For the web document:
    United Nations (Date), Title of document. Available from: URL (Accessed at 7 Feb 2010)

For the official paper document:
    United Nations (Date), Title of document, Place published: Publisher
    Thank you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.