The Student Room Group

i hate going clubbing :'(

When I go clubbing I just wanna have fun with my mates. I mostly go because I like the DJ or the music that's playing at that particular clubs. When I go out however, it's just terrible. On the dancefloor, I am dancing with my mates and randomly some drunk horny girls try grind on me and worst of all is when they grope me- I'm not a piece of meat:mad:
The worst has to be when you're at the bar- women just leer at me and sometimes stare. When I catch their eye it feels as though get embarassed. And the horrible chat up lines these girls use as well- "can i buy you a drink" or "do you raise chickens- cos you've got one big cock!"
How do I tell these girls to leave me alone? :frown:

Edit: I'm not gay- it doesn't appeal to me and you seriously think my parents would be fine with that?

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
lol
Reply 2
tell them youre a homosexual
Aww you poor thing. Lots of female attention how do you cope with it? Are you gay?
Reply 4
Take one of the slags back 2 ur bedroom booiiii
Reply 5
bittersweetxsymphony
Aww you poor thing. Lots of female attention how do you cope with it? Are you gay?

Nope I'm not gay, just wondering if all women think about is sex?
Reply 6
are you serious?
havent got to uni yet. I'll try and avoid the horny girls. They kind of kill it.
Reply 7
I know how you feel but it's just one of those things we have to get on with and try and ignore, for me at least there is always gonna be some crazy woman trying to get a part of me and tbh im sick of it.
9MmBulletz

Nope, not all we think about, well about 80% in my case! xD
But yeah, it's perfectly reasonable to not want to be leered at or touched by drunk strangers no matter your gender.

If this happens in clubs, have you tried popping down the pub to hear some local music? You can still dance but it's much less crowded, and everyone will see the offending toucher!

Jess x
9MmBulletz

No, but you are obviously very backwards.
Reply 10
bittersweetxsymphony
No, but you are obviously very backwards.

How?
Reply 11
yeah girls can be quite sexually deviant sometimes. :indiff:
If you would like to direct the ladies this way...

Joking aside, jsut never make eye contact, decent girls take that as a hint. Sluts don't.
Reply 13
This is obviously a joke.
Reply 14
Reply 15
LOL loved the cock chat up line fam
Read the spoiler *cough*
Reply 17
slipend
This is obviously a joke.

yup.
Reply 18
9MmBulletz

Edit: I'm not gay- it doesn't appeal to me and you seriously think my parents would be fine with that?

What would they do if you told them you were gay?
Reply 19
9MmBulletz
When I go clubbing I just wanna have fun with my mates. I mostly go because I like the DJ or the music that's playing at that particular clubs. When I go out however, it's just terrible. On the dancefloor, I am dancing with my mates and randomly some drunk horny girls try grind on me and worst of all is when they grope me- I'm not a piece of meat:mad:
The worst has to be when you're at the bar- women just leer at me and sometimes stare. When I catch their eye it feels as though get embarassed. And the horrible chat up lines these girls use as well- "can i buy you a drink" or "do you raise chickens- cos you've got one big cock!"
How do I tell these girls to leave me alone? :frown:

Spoiler

:rofl:

Latest