Turn on thread page Beta

i hate going clubbing :'( watch

ReputationRep:
    Channel all your anger into a good ol' rodgering of the girls in question.

Not only will you get rid of your negative energy, you will also leave the girls feeling unfulfilled and akward.

Win Win situation.

ReputationRep:
    what's wrong with you dude? horny drunk girls are the best. you can shag em and never see them again :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bittersweetxsymphony)
    Aww you poor thing. Lots of female attention how do you cope with it? Are you gay?
    So you're a lesbian if you don't like horny men coming up to you trying to grope your arse?

ReputationRep:
    Just Rohipnol those girls. They won't pose a problem for you then.

ReputationRep:
    This is new, ive never seen a thread where a guy wants less female attention...

Just say you have a gf

ReputationRep:
    Worst attempt at fishing ever. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nfixlol)
    yeah but this girl i know is just too sexy, she makes me forget the rest of the girls who can be quite sexually deviant sometimes. :indiff:
    i didn't know i made you feel this way until now.
    aw man, i must be a naturallllll. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nellydee)
    i didn't know i made you feel this way until now.
    aw man, i must be a naturallllll. :cool:
    i was actually talking about someone else...

i can introduce you to her if you want

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nfixlol)
    i was actually talking about someone else...

i can introduce you to her if you want
    YESSIR. introduce me nowwwwwwwwwwwww

(Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    When I go clubbing I just wanna have fun with my mates. I mostly go because I like the DJ or the music that's playing at that particular clubs. When I go out however, it's just terrible. On the dancefloor, I am dancing with my mates and randomly some drunk horny girls try grind on me and worst of all is when they grope me- I'm not a piece of meat:mad:
    The worst has to be when you're at the bar- women just leer at me and sometimes stare. When I catch their eye it feels as though get embarassed. And the horrible chat up lines these girls use as well- "can i buy you a drink" or "do you raise chickens- cos you've got one big ****!"
    How do I tell these girls to leave me alone?

Edit: I'm not gay- it doesn't appeal to me and you seriously think my parents would be fine with that?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Had ya there didn't I :awesome:
    :rofl: :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indieboohoo)
    :rofl: :ahee:
    Leave me alone :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Imagine if that happend for real, but you couldn't get it up.

I'd prefer to be a loser ******* off all the time.
    And I actually am, by the way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suffix)
    So you're a lesbian if you don't like horny men coming up to you trying to grope your arse?
    No I don't like it but I'm not so desperate for attention that I have to write a whole thread about it and act all sad and desperate for help with my "problem". It's pretty simple what you have to do, you walk away, ignore them and tell them you are in a relationship. Easy peasy, I think this whole thread is a load of rubbish. No girl in their right mind would use the chicken chat up line.

ReputationRep:
    No I don't like it but I'm not so desperate for attention that I have to write a whole thread about it and act all sad and desperate for help with my "problem". It's pretty simple what you have to do, you walk away, ignore them and tell them you are in a relationship. Easy peasy, I think this whole thread is a load of rubbish. No girl in their right mind would use the chicken chat up line.
    The thread was used for irony more than anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    The thread was used for irony more than anything
    I knew that, it's quite a good one

ReputationRep:
    Just cockslap them

ReputationRep:
    I hope you girls understand how ******* annoying you are when you moan like this.

Good thread OP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXx_pUnK_pOp_pRiNcEsS_xXx)
    I hope you girls understand how ******* annoying you are when you moan like this.

Good thread OP.
    Do you like pink? It is my favourite colour :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    Ahahahaha bladd u jokerr :p:

Its well bad though... when they just corner you and insist on buying you a drink... and they get so into the bump and grind :eek:
    Though they are nice sometimes :shy2: A girl offered me her jacket last night when we were out in the cold :love:

ReputationRep:

Really sherlock?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.