Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

PDF editor (free) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know where I can download a free PDF editor? I tried a few but they tricked me into thinking they were free when actually you had to pay for the registration key. :p:

So yeah, I only need to re-arrange page order, and I tired one of those online ones but the file was too big apparently.

ReputationRep:
    Theres one on linux called PDF Editor. It's completely free and easy to use.

ReputationRep:
    This might do the job.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really get what Linux is, and I downloaded the one above but it wouldn't even load or anything. I'm a computer idiot btw.

ReputationRep:
    Linux is a free operating system. An example of operating system is windows 7, or windows xp, or mac osx. The easiest version of linux to use for a beginner is ubuntu. You can download it from their website. just google it. It doesn't take up much memory, has good performance, nicer visual effects than windows and also a lot more secure. Only downside is that some programs you will find in shops are not programmed to work with it, but there are free alternatives for most things that work just as well (after you get used to it).

ReputationRep:
    http://www.cutepdf.com/
    Create PDF files on the fly - for Free!
    Save fillable PDF form using Reader
    Add, delete, rotate, resize, reorder pages
    Stamps, overlay, headers, footers, bates
    Make compact PDF booklets
    Digitally Signing PDF Documents
    No Adware, No Spyware, No Malware

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.