Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    There's a mate of mine who is getting bullied by the strongest guy in my year. This has happened since Yr 7 but I weren't mates with him until last year. Numerous times I see him call my mate and then all I hear while I try and eavesdrop is 'tomorrow' or 'money' or 'Nah i want the money by the end of the week'

Numeorus times I wanted to tell the teacher but he knows that I know that he is taking his money. So if i tell the teacher, he will go staright to me, and I DO NOT WANT THAT.

Guys and girls, What should I do- tell the teacher or just pretend nothing is happening.

ReputationRep:
    hit him with a plank of wood.

ReputationRep:
    Next time your friend is asked for money, instead out pulling out his wallet he should pull out a knife/gun/grenade. Whatever you do, don't grass the guy up.

ReputationRep:
    This is 2010, the era when the bystander is no more! Don't let your friend suffer, he'll throw it back in your face one day on a rifle rampage. Your life is more at stake than you think if you don't not tell someone.

ReputationRep:
    What does your mate say? Have you talked about this with him?

ReputationRep:
    You could tell your friend to just stand up to him.
    Its hard work but its either that (and maybe a few kickin's) or you go up and act surprised and tell him to F*** off.

Teachers can't do s*** nowadays; tell parents, suspension. It will still happen.

The one with the most strength doesn't always win the fight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oasis Jnr)
    There's a mate of mine who is getting bullied by the strongest guy in my year. This has happened since Yr 7 but I weren't mates with him until last year. Numerous times I see him call my mate and then all I hear while I try and eavesdrop is 'tomorrow' or 'money' or 'Nah i want the money by the end of the week'

Numeorus times I wanted to tell the teacher but he knows that I know that he is taking his money. So if i tell the teacher, he will go staright to me, and I DO NOT WANT THAT.

Guys and girls, What should I do- tell the teacher or just pretend nothing is happening.
    Get everyone involved, not just one teacher, but all of them. Then make sure you keep a small lump of metal handy, nothing fancy, just a mid-weight metal bar or hammer, not something that looks like a weapon. If the bully bothers you, back down, look scared, wait until he drops his guard and BELT HIM BETWEEN THE EYES.

ReputationRep:
    Whatever happened to people with principles and self-respect. You say he's the strongest guy in the year, how do you know? Tell your friend to stand up for himself or he's always going to be a victim. He might come off worse but that's better than letting the bully continue to take his money. As long as your friend can leave an impression that he's not going to lie down and be messed with, then the situation should improve. If he comes to you, you should do the same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aelred)
    What does your mate say? Have you talked about this with him?
    I've talked to him about it but he keeps denying it. It's like he's protecting him

ReputationRep:
    You and your wimpy mate could most likely be able to stand up to the strongest KID in the year. Just watch fightclub the night before and take a little penknife into school and go all crazy on him.

At the end of the day pal you're only 15, you can do whatever the **** you want to this bully without any real consequences. It depends how strong the other kid is, but at 15 he cant be too strong, so you'll probably just be involved in a little ***** fight, BUT a fight nonetheless.

(Original post by sam188)
    You and your wimpy mate could most likely be able to stand up to the strongest KID in the year. Just watch fightclub the night before and take a little penknife into school and go all crazy on him.

At the end of the day pal you're only 15, you can do whatever the **** you want to this bully without any real consequences. It depends how strong the other kid is, but at 15 he cant be too strong, so you'll probably just be involved in a little ***** fight, BUT a fight nonetheless.
    OMG!

I :love: you! Absolute legend! :woo:

On a serious note OP, you need your friend to stick up for himself. Yes, you could go all deadly on his ass (the bully) but that isn't going to help your friend for the future is it.. he needs to be able to sort out his own battles.

ReputationRep:
    and also most bullies are never usually the strongest in the year. They're usually pretty big/fat but definately not the best for fights. They just look more intimidating. When some fat asian dude used to intimidate me, and arranged a fight i was so sure i would lose. He probably was stronger than me at the time as i was small for age, but my reactions were far superior, and made better contacts with his ugly fat mirky coloured skin. I was scared as hell for my first fight, but i won and loved the feeling of surprise. bottom line: stick up for your mate, try not too be scared.

ReputationRep:
    You and your friend beat up the 'strongest guy in your year' when he is alone and warn him not to come near your friend again. Sometimes violence is the only way, unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    you would look like a complete knob if you tell a teacher but you should.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.