The Student Room Group

Accenture Interview - potential questions.

Hey,

Can someone please state any questions that could come up in an Accenture Interview for the Horizons scheme (gap year) that are related directly to Accenture. I'm fairly comfortable with the competency-based questions, just struggling on direct relevant questions on the company.

Thanks.
Reply 1
I haven't heard any from Accenture yet. Have you? I am still waiting for any response from them but it seems it is taking them a while to sort it out. Slightly worried that my application may have not been chosen but fingers cross that is not the case.
yusufzee
Hey,

Can someone please state any questions that could come up in an Accenture Interview for the Horizons scheme (gap year) that are related directly to Accenture. I'm fairly comfortable with the competency-based questions, just struggling on direct relevant questions on the company.

Thanks.

For the part about Accenture, don't stress about competitors, just have an idea of who they are and maybe what they do but they only asked me to list them and that was it. Generally know about what Accenture does, why do you want the job and what it actually consists of.

Maybe read up on their case studies on their website and use them as examples if you can and if they ask you.

This thread has some stuff that you could use http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1083218
Reply 3
cheers firefist_ace :biggrin:
Reply 4
Hi,

I have my first interview with Accenture in "Analyst consulting group". Can someone help me out with the specific questions that they ask? Also it seems there is a 10 minute case study and I am really poor with respect to cracking that. Any hints and tips is much appreciated.

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest