Turn on thread page Beta

Dont get anything from sex :/ watch

ReputationRep:
    I'll assume you're a girl.

OP, sex (for girls anyway, but even some guys) may not be enjoyable because if there is no love and/or lust for your partner, it may be rather dull. Are you sure you love him? That's on an emotional level.

On a physical level, it's already been spelled out - your guy probably isn't good in bed so he's not stimulating your G-spot (motion in the ocean and all that) and/or you're not coming. I'm not allowed to give sex tips, but there's a pretty obvious way of making it better if your clitoris isn't being stimulated. I'll let you figure it out yourself :wink2:

TMI? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    im a guy. i like sex

ReputationRep:
    I don't get THAT much out of the pleasure side of sex. My other half does everything perfectly though could not fault him at all. I think its just how some people are. I couldn't live without it though- I think its more the things like texting each other through the day making each other hornier until the point where I walk in the door and we are instantly tearing each others clothes off without saying hello lol. I think its more the mind frame you are in as oppose to just the "he should do this and I should feel like this" stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    For some reason, girls with usernames like yours are just useless in bed. It doesn't feel good for you, you're usually rubbish at giving oral.. It's a complete mystery but practically fact.

Girls with Tinkerbell, fairycake, prettyinpink, angeldust and other sickeningly puke-worthy nicknames are all in the same boat.
    That's the funniest thing I've ever heard. Basing sexual ability on user names.

My name happens to be the nickname given to me by my now ex boyfriend and I had nothing to do with it.

And for the record I happen to be dynamite in bed.

(Original post by WistfulSprite)
    I would guess that's because those girls are younger and less sexually experienced.
    I'm 24.

ReputationRep:
    I've never had an orgasm. Ever.

But I still think sex is amazing. It's definitely about the connection and the intimacy with the other person.

Op it took me ages to actually enjoy sex and anything else sexual with my boyfriend of nearly 3 years, he was the first guy I done anything with sexual wise but it was all great one day. I was his first too so it a bit like the blind leading the blind so to speak

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.