Turn on thread page Beta

David Cameron's 'pact' with Gordon Brown over BNP watch

ReputationRep:
    A Labour-Tory pact to keep BNP leader Nick Griffin out of Parliament was floated by David Cameron.

The Standard has learned that the Conservatives considered a radical plan to help arts minister Magaret Hodge fend of the challenge from Mr Griffin in Barking.

Under the proposal, the Tories would have agreed not to put up a candidate against Mrs Hodge in the hope of giving her a better chance of defeating the far-Right party leader at the general election.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...wn-over-bnp.do

Believe your eyes, believe your ears: The LibLabCon - the one party with three names. People complain nothing changes whoever they vote for and that the politicians are all the same. Would you like your Internationalism in Blue, would you like it in Red, Yellow, Green or would you rather a British government put British people first? They've been giving our money and our birthright away for fifty years, and it's clear they have not intention of stopping unless we stop beliving their lies and find the courage to stop them, by voting them out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kickflip)
    A Labour-Tory pact to keep BNP leader Nick Griffin out of Parliament was floated by David Cameron.

The Standard has learned that the Conservatives considered a radical plan to help arts minister Magaret Hodge fend of the challenge from Mr Griffin in Barking.

Under the proposal, the Tories would have agreed not to put up a candidate against Mrs Hodge in the hope of giving her a better chance of defeating the far-Right party leader at the general election.

The LibLabCon - the one party with three names. Would you like your Internationalism in Blue, would you like it in Red, would you like it in Yellow, would you like it in green or would you rather a British government put British people first?
    Personally, Yellow

But in all seriousness, the BNP are racist, despite the dressing up, and their policies are reprehensible. We've all got to accept that, with the advent of more technology, we exist in an increasingly global society and we have to co-exist with other cultures. By blocking them out, and kicking immigrants out of the country as the BNP want to, we will be damaging the country in the long run by being kept out of global politics!

ReputationRep:

The LibLabCon - the one party with three names. People complain nothing changes whoever they vote for and that the politicians are all the same. Would you like your Internationalism in Blue, would you like it in Red, Yellow, Green or would you rather a British government put British people first? They've been messing our homeland up for fifty years, and it's clear they have not intention of giving our country away unless we find the courage to stop them by voting them out.
    1.) Firstly, Its the evening standard. Bound to be 99.999% ********
    2.) You are some brainwashed BNP idiot. Go out and beat up some black people or something..
    3.) No one wants the BNP, cept a few thousand builders off some council estate.

ReputationRep:

Believe your eyes, believe your ears: The LibLabCon - the one party with three names. People complain nothing changes whoever they vote for and that the politicians are all the same. Would you like your Internationalism in Blue, would you like it in Red, Yellow, Green or would you rather a British government put British people first? They've been giving our money and our birthright away for fifty years, and it's clear they have not intention of stopping unless we stop beliving their lies and find the courage to stop them, by voting them out!
    Considering Lib-Labism has existed from like 1903, and that there have been monumental changes in Britain, the addition of Conservatism to this will further add to the changing of Britain. Your argument fails.

If you're going to campaign for British history at least read about it, rather than spewing the propaganda you have been imbued with.

ReputationRep:
    But in all seriousness, the BNP are racist, despite the dressing up, and their policies are reprehensible. We've all got to accept that, with the advent of more technology, we exist in an increasingly global society and we have to co-exist with other cultures. By blocking them out, and kicking immigrants out of the country as the BNP want to, we will be damaging the country in the long run by being kept out of global politics!
    Racism is hating other races, the BNP is about looking after their own race first, there is a difference. Ooh do explain I'm intrigued. What could the third world or second world possibly do for us? We already keep them alive with food and medicine, and you are saying WE could not live without THEM? How does them taking jobs and houses and school places and benefits and seats on the bus from me benefit me in terms of globalist politics?

(Original post by Kiwiguy)
    1.) Firstly, Its the evening standard. Bound to be 99.999% ********
    2.) You are some brainwashed BNP idiot. Go out and beat up some black people or something..
    3.) No one wants the BNP, cept a few thousand builders off some council estate.
    If anyone with a name like 'Kiwiguy' doesn't support the BNP I think they would really be too concerned.

ReputationRep:
    Im for this.
    Keep the racists out of parliment.

ReputationRep:
    If anyone with a name like 'Kiwiguy' doesn't support the BNP I think they would take that as a compliment.
    Yeah, they probably would. Except most of the inbred ******* probably dont know what a kiwi is.

And isnt shocking that i know British Contemporary politics and history better than you?

Go back to your council estate...

ReputationRep:
    Ooh do explain I'm intrigued. What could the third world or second world possibly do for us? We already keep them alive with food and medicine, and you are saying WE could not live without THEM?.
    The fact you lumped all people who are not british into being from the third world is just asonishing. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    unfortunately thats free politics for you. not that im terribly anti bnp, but its just how it is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GottaLovePhysics! :))
    The fact you lumped all people who are not british into being from the third world is just asonishing. :facepalm:
    do you know what the third and second world are...?
    are you aware that the person you are talking to wasnt talking about every immigrant, but immigration in general?
    idiot. people will say any stupid **** when arguing against the bnp, knowing they will have support even though they are wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJ AgnieszkaA)
    do you know what the third and second world are...?
    are you aware that the person you are talking to wasnt talking about every immigrant, but immigration in general?
    idiot. people will say any stupid **** when arguing against the bnp, knowing they will have support even though they are wrong.
    The problem is the BNP do not look at an imigrents inteligence or skills or even what they can controbute to society. Only their colour. This is why the BNP overlook polish immergration and such.

And wrong is a matter of opinion I am afraid. But please, prove my opinion wrong :rolleyes:

And theres a reason why peopl have suport against the bnp.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GottaLovePhysics! :))
    So is your mendacity (asonishing).

ReputationRep:
    Racism is hating other races, the BNP is about looking after their own race first, there is a difference. Ooh do explain I'm intrigued. What could the third world or second world possibly do for us? We already keep them alive with food and medicine, and you are saying WE could not live without THEM? How does them taking jobs and houses and school places and benefits and seats on the bus from me benefit me in terms of globalist politics?
    How about the fact that many nurses are coming in from the far east to work in the NHS as there are not enough in the UK? How about the fact we are taking doctors from India for the NHS too? Where are most of our goods produced? O what? LED countries? Where is the oil? Whats that? We need people who have a different coloured skin to us to supply us with oil so we can keep running our economy? Where are people now looking for new medicines and cures?

For every $1 we give in aid its been worked out that we make $2 in unfair trade. So it's more one sided in our favour.

Don't presume they don't do anything for us.

ReputationRep:
    So is your mendacity (asonishing).
    Enlighten me...

ReputationRep:
    Uh, OP, are you actually going to ask anything?

BNP suck ass and I had a homoerotic experience with Nick Griffin, what of it?

The BNP are retarded in policy, they argue for a civilised society but their far-rightedness shows how they only want ethnics out of Britain.

Nick Griffin will say anything to get support, he doesn't have any promises to fulfil because he has no real prospects of winning a G.E.

Furthermore, no one here cares apart from your fellow BNP-farm-animal-erotica-voyeurs.

ReputationRep:
    How does them taking jobs and houses and school places and benefits and seats on the bus from me benefit me in terms of globalist politics?
    Rather than sitting on your ass all day moaning on the internet about how employers don't want to hire you solely on the basis of your heritage, maybe you should actually make an effort to get some worthwhile skills and a smidgen of intelligence so that you'll have a better chance against the hard working Polish guy next time you go for a bin-cleaning interview.

On the topic of sitting on your ass, you should maybe consider losing a bit of weight too. I hear places on a bus are much easier to come by when you only need one seat.

ReputationRep:

How badly do you want BNP do well?

ReputationRep:
    I think this is pretty shocking actually, I don't support the BNP, but this pact is ammunition for a extremist party as it is limiting their development, if any.

The threat is massively inflated, I mean they are not gaining huge amounts of support! This pact is actually a shocking example of the major 3 parties potentially distorting the democratic process.

I don't see the need for any political intervention, the risk is just not there. Yet.

ReputationRep:
    Good on them.

Are you like one of those Neo-skinhead types? Like those in Russia who would beat the living **** outta those who are black?

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.