Turn on thread page Beta

David Cameron's 'pact' with Gordon Brown over BNP watch

ReputationRep:
    Co-operation between parties to achieve a common goal is not something to be ridiculed...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barden)
    lol actually its a girl.......i just think kickflip needs a good seeing to tbh
    agreed - i just dont understand her reasoning...if bnp do ever get power then they will drive this country down the drain...we depend on immigrants and good relations with other country and the bnp doesnt represent this at all!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajgaj)
    agreed - i just dont understand her reasoning...if bnp do ever get power then they will drive this country down the drain...we depend on immigrants and good relations with other country and the bnp doesnt represent this at all!!!

well my usual line at the moment re: BNP economic policy is "sure - isolationism is working out just great for north korea...."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barden)
    well my usual line at the moment re: BNP economic policy is "sure - isolationism is working out just great for north korea...."
    lol! tbh im gonna leave them to it..no point in arguing with them as they simply use the same arguments to argue back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samrout)
    I know you despise quote tampering, but i just couldn't help myself.
    That is exceptionally rude.

The fact of the matter is you assumed that I meant economic policies, when in fact I meant social policies.
    Or like a number of individuals I associate left/right with purely economic policy.

You bent my quote
    I bent nothing. As happens with language, what one person reads can mean something different to how someone reads it.

and now you are complaining that I am pathetic.
    Quote tampering in itself is just sad, but you are being quite rude.
    Well I may be slightly immature for my age come evening time when my blood sugar is rather high, but you Sir are a doucher, and although I respect your argumentative qualities, I don't respect your political views, nor your willingness to misquote me for a jolly chuckle and whatnot. pip pip
    This sir is where we differ.
    Though I may entirely disagree with your views I respect your right to hold that view and to express it. I did not misquote you I merely read it and replied. Obviously what you meant it to say and how I read it were different.

ReputationRep:
    Political parties have stood aside for each other on several previous occasions - it's not as if this is the first time political parties have withdrawn candidates in order to prevent someone getting elected. Just think back to 1997 when Labour and the Lib Dems withdrew from Tatton in order to give Martin Bell a free shot at Neil Hamilton. There was also similar talk about getting rid of Margaret Moran in Luton when Esther Ranzen was debating whether to stand in one of the Luton seats or not - until Moran announced she would not be contesting the seat at this year's election.

Most of us on these boards are aware of the OP's views. But focussing on the issue raised, it's something that's happened before and will probably happen again.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone supporting BNP is a
    F***ing R3TARD.
    Excuse my french.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, Nick Griffin? That's the complete tard who used to go around denying the holocaust, right? :woo:

Christ, it's downright tragic how many people are starting to vote for an openly racist party just because they spout some ridiculously idealised policies which'll most likely be sidelined anyway once they start going Children of Men on blacks/asians.

ReputationRep:
    It shows how much politicians value democracy, we like democracy provided you vote how we want you to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    It shows how much politicians value democracy, we like democracy provided you vote how we want you to.
    If the vote of the average citizen had the power to change anything then the political classes would be doing everything in their power to get rid of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RadioElectric)
    If the vote of the average citizen had the power to change anything then the political classes would be doing everything in their power to get rid of it.
    Atleast admit it though ***** sake!

We love democracy while you do what we want you to.

Why I will do my best never to vote for the big 3, I will also be as much of a pain in the government's side as I can be if they try and make me do things I don't agree with.

ReputationRep:
    The only good BNP member is one in intensive care with a tube up their nose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hypocriticaljap)
    The only good BNP member is one in intensive care with a tube up their nose.
    Nice to see a tolerance for freedom of expression and freedom of speech :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Remarqable M)
    This is NOT a conspiracy, it's a fact that bnp consist of racially motivated members who use violence against innocent people. Their racist expressions further elevates tension among different cultures, which is unacceptable in the 21st century.
    I think it's unfair to point the finger at BNP for racist violence. Racism existed before Nick Griffin, and it will exist after. I understand that their policies are completely out of line, I agree entirely, but that doesn't mean we should sacrifice the fundamental principles of democracy. The BNP have a way to go before they're extremist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kickflip)
    Racism is hating other races, the BNP is about looking after their own race first, there is a difference. Ooh do explain I'm intrigued. What could the third world or second world possibly do for us? We already keep them alive with food and medicine, and you are saying WE could not live without THEM? How does them taking jobs and houses and school places and benefits and seats on the bus from me benefit me in terms of globalist politics?

If anyone with a name like 'Kiwiguy' doesn't support the BNP I think they would take that as a compliment.
    You do realise that you're really narrow minded?
    America will not be very happy to trade with Britain if the BNP are elected. If America don't want Britain, it means Britain is out of global politics stupid. Oh yea FYI America's not a second country, in case you didn't know.

We already keep them alive with food and medicine, and you are saying WE could not live without THEM?
    Guess what you get in return?? Yes that's right, you get cheap food and other cheap stuff. The mass who support the BNP are white working class citizens. This means that YOU can't buy stuff because you won't have the money! Don't blame us if your lying in the street homeless.

How does them taking jobs and houses and school places and benefits and seats on the bus from me benefit me in terms of globalist politics?
    They take jobs, but they take the ones you stuck up people don't want to do. For example, cleaning other people's houses. School places, well if your son or daughter was clever enough to get into a grammar school then s/he'd get in. If not just go to a state school. When you get the bus, and there are no seats, just stand. It's not going to kill you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hunty91)
    I think it's unfair to point the finger at BNP for racist violence. Racism existed before Nick Griffin, and it will exist after. I understand that their policies are completely out of line, I agree entirely, but that doesn't mean we should sacrifice the fundamental principles of democracy. The BNP have a way to go before they're extremist.
    I see where you are coming from. However, it is true that the existence of the BNP, especially after the media attention it has received lately, are legitimising the racist violent behaviours towards innocent people to a certain extent. If censorship existed, which does even in a democratic society, I think it is about now that the government should intervene and prohibit the racial policies the BNP are promoting.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously, when the **** will people start looking beyond skin colour? If u cant get a job than thats YOUR problem, its a competition out there, get used to it or GTFO?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    Ohh how intolerant can you get.
    You intolerant person you.
    Im intolerant of blacks, jews, gays, etc etc. with no worries, just not nazi scum like you..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    No one asked you. How do you, as a foreigner, presume to speak for the British people?

Your point number 3 reveals you as a out and out snob as well - your reliance on negative stereotyping is absolutely disgraceful. I'm surprised at your attitude as when I was in the TA it was full of "builders off some council estates" I bet they love you (that's if you are in the TA - you look a bit plump for it if you don't mind me saying)

You're also as dumb as a box of rocks if you fail to recognize that mainstream politicians daily collude against the BNP.
    Well mate, firstly, i've only lived here since i was six you ****, to english parents.

Secondly, a snob for not supporting this scum? the disgraceful one is you for allowing this troll to sprew this BS.......

thirdly, serving in the TA is a great honour for me, and i love my section mates... thinking you speak for the armed forces when you support racism is complete BS too. So **** off.

And plump? Well think what you like, i still banged your mum, and still passed the fitness requirements, or BFT, or whatever its called these days.

the only idiot here who is "as dumb as rocks" is the idiot who supports the BNP.

******* retarded ********.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sabz_)
    Not so. Huh.

It's not only the north. And isn't it those that don't work (or do have a job, but which is of such a low standard it's not really classed as a ''proper'' job) and live off benefits - those on council estates?

Haha.
    So your saying that a town like Winchester is pro BNP?

Lol dream on...

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.