Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiwiguy)
    Well mate, firstly, i've only lived here since i was six you ****, to english parents.

Secondly, a snob for not supporting this scum? the disgraceful one is you for allowing this troll to sprew this BS.......

thirdly, serving in the TA is a great honour for me, and i love my section mates... thinking you speak for the armed forces when you support racism is complete BS too. So **** off.

And plump? Well think what you like, i still banged your mum, and still passed the fitness requirements, or BFT, or whatever its called these days.

the only idiot here who is "as dumb as rocks" is the idiot who supports the BNP.

******* retarded ********.
    Napoleon said that an army marches on its belly but I'm not sure that you are quite what he had in mind. What are you in, catering corps? LOL!

ReputationRep:
    Many people hate the BNP. What's surprising?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Are you like one of those Neo-skinhead types? Like those in Russia who would beat the living **** outta those who are black?
    No because this isn't Russia, but would you like to grant asylum to a few thousand of them?

(Original post by Kickflip)
    No because this isn't Russia, but would you like to grant asylum to a few thousand of them?
    Umm yes :confused:

A few thousand compared to the population in the UK?

Oh sorry, I forgot that white people are going to be outnumbered even more soon enough so obviously we wouldn't want them to become a scarce resource :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    Originally Posted by Kickflip
    Racism is hating other races, the BNP is about looking after their own race first, there is a difference.
    And which race is that?
    The clue is in the name. Also google 'Nation'.

ReputationRep:
    3.) No one wants the BNP, cept a few thousand builders off some council estate.
    Builders work for a living and subsdise university places for partying and holidaying New Zealanders.

ReputationRep:
    Down With Whitey!!! :mob:

ReputationRep:
    If they are being persecuted I see no issue with giving them asylum.

Regardless, anyone from Russia has the fundamental human right to travel to the UK to claim asylum - this doesn't necessarily mean they will be granted residence though, depending on whether their application is accepted/rejected.

ReputationRep:
    The clue is in the name. Also google 'Nation'.
    There's a British 'race' now? HAHA.

Pray tell me, why won't your 'brave' leader Nick Griffin take a DNA test to verify his ancestry.

I would offer to pay the £100 for him to get his DNA screened against what is deemed to be a 'British' template. I'd like to see what the percentage homology is.

And I'll pay him another £100 if he is over '95%' British according to the test.

Fair deal, surely?

ReputationRep:
    Builders work for a living and subsdise university places for partying and holidaying New Zealanders.
    He's not a real Kiwi anyway. He tells me both parents are English and he has lived in the UK since he was six. So he's just a pretender.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarforaz)
    It's funny how the OP talks of putting British people first.
    Well if anything, I'd claim that "LibLabCon" are doing exactly that!

What the OP war nts is fothe BNP to put white people first.
    I don't actually, and the BNP manifesto says settled immigrants have every right to stay here, but not bogus asylum seekers, criminals or bogus students.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effofex)
    There's a British 'race' now? HAHA.

Pray tell me, why won't your 'brave' leader Nick Griffin take a DNA test to verify his ancestry.
    That's like saying Nelson Mandela is a total fool because he's been fighting for blacks and communism all his life but really he could be white man all along.

ReputationRep:
    That's like saying Nelson Mandela is a total fool because he's been fighting for blacks and communism all his life but really he could be white man all along.
    He fought for 'equal rights'. He would similarly fight for the 'equal rights' of non-South Africans within South Africa or also of pale-skinned people within South Africa.

He is not the one who goes on about 'ethnic' definitions of nationality.

Nick Griffin does - so why doesn't the coward take the DNA test, eh?

I bet you won't be able to find a good reason why he won't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    Napoleon said that an army marches on its belly but I'm not sure that you are quite what he had in mind. What are you in, catering corps? LOL!
    The rifles actually.

ReputationRep:
    The rifles actually.
    Pardon me Richard Sharpe.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I don't actually, and the BNP manifesto says settled immigrants have every right to stay here, but not bogus asylum seekers, criminals or bogus students.
    Presumably the vast majority of immigrants are 'settled' right?

What about the nomadic types, like some Irish Travellers?

ReputationRep:
    Britain For The British! Immigrants Go Home, We Don't Want You. And By We, I Mean Everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Why are you such an epic c*nt mate??

Seriously. Grow up, get a life, and stop sitting in the dark, ******* and being such a tool.

The BNP are racist thugs. end of.

(Original post by bigjoebob90)
    Britain For The British! Immigrants Go Home, We Don't Want You. And By We, I Mean Everyone!
    Even kiwis? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    You are such a tool, Sharpe was in the Royal Green Jackets Regiment (originally called the 95th). This particular regiment no longer exists, therefore he cannot be, as you so smartly put it, Richard Sharpe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigjoebob90)
    The British public have had over 50 years to vote for parties that promised the (forcible) repatriation of all immigrants, but have consistently failed to do so!

Obviously MOST people do not believe in 'immigrants going home' and 'Britain for the British'.

Do you also believe that all British citizens living abroad (e.g in Spain, Turkey, Morocco, Dubai, India, Singapore, Australia, Kenya, South Africa etc.) must also be forcibly returned to the UK?

Do let me know.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.