David Cameron's 'pact' with Gordon Brown over BNP Watch

bigjoebob90
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by effofex)
The British public have had over 50 years to vote for parties that promised the (forcible) repatriation of all immigrants, but have consistently failed to do so!

Obviously MOST people do not believe in 'immigrants going home' and 'Britain for the British'.

Do you also believe that all British citizens living abroad (e.g in Spain, Turkey, Morocco, Dubai, India, Singapore, Australia, Kenya, South Africa etc.) must also be forcibly returned to the UK?

Do let me know.
you are correct, everyone should be forced to return to their home nation/country/state/banana-republic. if we all stayed where we belonged we wouldn't have any trouble with all this multicultural rubbish. plus it would mean i get a free ticket back to australia
Kiwiguy
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
The British public have had over 50 years to vote for parties that promised the (forcible) repatriation of all immigrants, but have consistently failed to do so!
Thats because up until the late 1970's no politicans actaully considered having open borders to the commonwealth to be a problem.

its only in the last 25 - 30 years that mass, uncontrollable immigration has started to cause problems.
Kiwiguy
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by bigjoebob90)
you are correct, everyone should be forced to return to their home nation/country/state/banana-republic. if we all stayed where we belonged we wouldn't have any trouble with all this multicultural rubbish. plus it would mean i get a free ticket back to australia
your ginger face wouldnt last three minutes in the sun before peeling..

You'd end up looking like this guy

meowmeowmutiny
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Foul hellion! Take your demonspawned ilk and return to the past, from whence you came!
effofex
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
This is unrealistic. How do you intend to repatriate all non-Aboriginal Australians to Europe, Asia and Africa?

How do you plan to repatriate all the non-Amerindians resident in the United States?

In fact, how do you plan to repatriate the 5 million foreigners in the UK and also return the 5.5 million British citizens living abroad - haven't you thought of transportation costs, legal costs, effects on the economy, staffing of many industries etc.? What would be the point? And surely it would be financially detrimental to every nation involved?

Sorry to break your bubble - but most nations in the world are multicultural - for example, in the UK we have chavs, goths, emos, greebos, moshers etc. (all different cultures) and in the past we had Mods & Rockers (again, different cultures).

People will always gravitate towards regions of high GDP per capita. That's why you don't see mass migration to the Sahara Desert.
effofex
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Kiwiguy)
Thats because up until the late 1970's no politicans actaully considered having open borders to the commonwealth to be a problem.

its only in the last 25 - 30 years that mass, uncontrollable immigration has started to cause problems.
Non-EU immigration has been 'controlled'.

Still, even since the 1970s, I don't think a notoriously anti-immigrant political party has ever polled more than 10% of the vote in a general election.

That says alot.
Kiwiguy
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Non-EU immigration has been 'controlled'.

Still, even since the 1970s, I don't think a notoriously anti-immigrant political party has ever polled more than 10% of the vote in a general election.

That says alot.
Controlled? Ha.

And thats because mainly the only parties offering anti immigrant policies are te nut jobs. Like the BNP
bigjoebob90
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
This is unrealistic. How do you intend to repatriate all non-Aboriginal Australians to Europe, Asia and Africa?

How do you plan to repatriate all the non-Amerindians resident in the United States?

In fact, how do you plan to repatriate the 5 million foreigners in the UK and also return the 5.5 million British citizens living abroad - haven't you thought of transportation costs, legal costs, effects on the economy, staffing of many industries etc.? What would be the point? And surely it would be financially detrimental to every nation involved?

Sorry to break your bubble - but most nations in the world are multicultural - for example, in the UK we have chavs, goths, emos, greebos, moshers etc. (all different cultures) and in the past we had Mods & Rockers (again, different cultures).

People will always gravitate towards regions of high GDP per capita. That's why you don't see mass migration to the Sahara Desert.
I vote BNP, so in my little fantasy world we would seize all the assests of any 'non-British' person and use that to pay for it. Suddenly, Roman Abramovich, Sheikh Al-Mansour and all their chums are poorer, and on a rusty old tug boat home. And by culture, i mean skin colour. I vote BNP, i is nt smrt.
effofex
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Kiwiguy)
Controlled? Ha.

And thats because mainly the only parties offering anti immigrant policies are te nut jobs. Like the BNP
What about UKIP?

Labour, Conservatives and the Lib Dems all have immigration policies that use a points system for non-EU immigrants (i.e from the Commonwealth).
effofex
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I vote BNP, so in my little fantasy world we would seize all the assests of any 'non-British' person and use that to pay for it. Suddenly, Roman Abramovich, Sheikh Al-Mansour and all their chums are poorer, and on a rusty old tug boat home. And by culture, i mean skin colour. I vote BNP, i is nt smrt.
Aha.

But how do you seize the assets of somebody who has invested them in faster-growing economies abroad? Or in a Swiss bank account?

You don't honestly think that the likes of Roman Abramovich, Lakshmi Mittal, Mohammed Al-Fayed, Vikram Patel etc. trot down to the local Barclays to slip their dosh in, do you?

By skin colour, do you mean pink people?
Kiwiguy
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
What about UKIP?

Labour, Conservatives and the Lib Dems all have immigration policies that use a points system for non-EU immigrants (i.e from the Commonwealth).
Ukip founded 1993.

And it clearly hasnt worked, hence the rise of the BNP trolls..
CharlieBee_90
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by daytona01)
Funny because;

1. You likely haven't licked a turd

2. You likely haven't met Nick Griffin
Indeed, and the prospect of either is enough to make me vomit.

I like to think i defend the right of free speech in this country, but when people take attitudes like yours it is actually just as discriminatory as you claim the BNP are. Irrespective of their legitimacy a lot of people trample on their rights and discriminate without a second thought.
Kindly point out when I said I don't think the BNP should be a party?

He has ideas, some are stupid and some are brilliant. That is why people have voted for him. He is actually a pretty intelligent guy (didn't he get a degree at oxford or cambridge?)
Yes, a 2:2 I believe, but unfortunately intelligence does not exclude you from being a douche.

Its like this, if I were to join the BNP then I would be branded a racist and a gay-hater (i'm bi myself) when i'm not neither of them simply because we are told they are racist and homophobic. I would also have a problem going into teaching so in that respect the whole of the UK tramples on my rights. That is called discrimination plain and simple.
I didn't need anybody to tell me they're racist, I just had to listen to them speak for themselves...don't tell me I have to get the quotes out yet again? :rolleyes:

Charliebee, you discriminate. You compare some guy you've likely never met, never sat down with and had a chat with to licking a turd. Again, perhaps the BNP is all the things people think but unless they are given a chance to **** up then it will only ever be media-fuelled speculation.
No dear, there is a huge difference between Nick Griffin and me. Nick Griffin singles out people based on the colour of their skin, their place of birth and their sexuality, all things which we cannot choose. I single out Nick Griffin and others like him, simply because they are *****, and I think you'll find that anybody can choose to be a ****.

Basically stop ******* up free speech.
Again, I don't remember ever saying that the BNP should not be allowed to be a party.

He has as much right to run as any of the major parties
Of course he does.

but is at a tremendous disadvantage thanks to the media portraying the bad aspects of the party.
Actually, he has given himself and his party a tremendous disadvantage by being a racist.

Racist BNP members exist, but not all members will be! It has legitimacy.
And for the last time, I never said they were not legitimate. I truly do not believe that every single BNP voter is racist, but the party is, and I would not get into this debate in the first place if I were not 100% sure of that fact. I personally do not believe that a man who has openly denied the holocaust, pledged to deport all ethnic minorities even if they were born here, and who admitted that voluntary repatriation is easy to sell to voters than compulsory repatriation for all is a very healthy leader for this country. Of course you can argue that other parties aren't all that great but we can't always have a perfect choice. I will happily use my democratic right to freedom of speech to discourage people from voting for them, using facts and evidence. I think you'll find that persuasion is the whole point of democratic politics.
bigjoebob90
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Aha.

But how do you seize the assets of somebody who has invested them in faster-growing economies abroad? Or in a Swiss bank account?

You don't honestly think that the likes of Roman Abramovich, Lakshmi Mittal, Mohammed Al-Fayed, Vikram Patel etc. trot down to the local Barclays to slip their dosh in, do you?

By skin colour, do you mean pink people?
Pink, white, who cares? So long as it isn't brown! And they all have houses. Plus, I'm sure Glorious Leader Nick Griffin could always print off some worthless notes to pay the transport costs. Perhaps he could call them: Funland Currency of Bigoted Hate?!
effofex
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Pink, white, who cares? So long as it isn't brown! And they all have houses. Plus, I'm sure Glorious Leader Nick Griffin could always print off some worthless notes to pay the transport costs. Perhaps he could call them: Funland Currency of Bigoted Hate?!
Albino-istan then?

What about the pink hoes who got a bit too tanned? Do they get booted?

Also what happens to orange people?
bigjoebob90
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Albino-istan then?

What about the pink hoes who got a bit too tanned? Do they get booted?

Also what happens to orange people?
You make a good point Sir, at what point do you become 'coloured' (for want of a better defined word). However, I shall answer to the best of my racist abilities.

Tanned 'pink hoes': I prefer my women to look like Vampires, so they're out.

Orange people: I can't stand David Dickinson, so they won't be deported, they shall be killed.

And as for the name of the country, I was thinking Hitlersraum; in honour of the greatest man ever.
MagicNMedicine
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
What do you expect? Churchill, Attlee, they all joined a national coalition to keep Hitler out.
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Kickflip)
I don't actually, and the BNP manifesto says settled immigrants have every right to stay here, but not bogus asylum seekers, criminals or bogus students.
The BNP manifesto has to say that to appear legitimate. All political parties are against illegal immigrants, bogus students/criminals etc etc.
However other parties see immigration as important to help our economy and some bad come in, whereas the BNP would just shut the door to all but white folk.
Ryan W
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Don't forget about the "firm incentives" that non-whites will be given to return "home", even if they and their ancestors were born here.

Presumably these firm incentives involve all rights being stripped away and life made so unbearable they'd be effectively forced into leaving. Or maybe the BNP will set up a nice camp so they can go there instead of having to leave the country altogether.
AreYouExperienced?
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Kickflip)
Racism is hating other races, the BNP is about looking after their own race first, there is a difference.
Racism is any form of discrimination which is based on race. Discrimination as a word itself does not imply hatred or violence, merely allowing a certain factor to influence any action or decision. So, putting your own race first is inherently racist.

And on top of that, it's actually repulsive that you think of people in terms of race rather than as HUMAN BEINGS.

Well done, just consider yourself one of the very ignorant people the BNP has managed to convince through lies, you should be really proud to know that you really don't have any sense whatsoever, in fact i've bought you a medal, it's in the post
meowmeowmutiny
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by AreYouExperienced?)
Racism is any form of discrimination which is based on race. Discrimination as a word itself does not imply hatred or violence, merely allowing a certain factor to influence any action or decision. So, putting your own race first is inherently racist.

And on top of that, it's actually repulsive that you think of people in terms of race rather than as HUMAN BEINGS.

Well done, just consider yourself one of the very ignorant people the BNP has managed to convince through lies, you should be really proud to know that you really don't have any sense whatsoever, in fact i've bought you a medal, it's in the post
Wait till you see her hilariously moronic views on mixed race people.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (51)
98.08%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (1)
1.92%

Watched Threads