Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

David Cameron's 'pact' with Gordon Brown over BNP watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    oh lovely, i'm mixed race i'm dying to hear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AreYouExperienced?)
    oh lovely, i'm mixed race i'm dying to hear.
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=957977

I find it difficult to take her seriously as whenever I see her posts a comic book stereotypical nazi soldier being beaten up by Superman enters my head.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't a recent BBC documentary pretty much conclusively prove that mixed-race people are often genetically superior, anyway? Which makes perfect sense when you think about it, seeing as it's the polar opposite of inter-family sex which is generally acknowledged as bad for genetic quality and variety.

Seeing the white race as something that must be 'protected' is just downright sad, especially when it's prioritised over happy, healthy people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meowmeowmutiny)
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=957977

I find it difficult to take her seriously as whenever I see her posts a comic book stereotypical nazi soldier being beaten up by Superman enters my head.
    Wow, that walked straight out of 19th entury eugenics and Nazi propaganda, it would actually infuriate me, apart from that it obviously takes a severely ignorant and misguided mind to believe.

Saying that the races are different species due to minor external differences is like saying that red squirrels and foxes are the same species because they're the same colour. By definition, members of a species are similar organisms with the ability to reproduce fertile offspring, and while this definition can variate slightly, races would not be able to mix and produce children if they were different species, they would have a different chromosome number. Races aren't even different enough to produce hybrid offspring, and before anyone starts saying mixed race people are hybrids, go and look up what that means.

Unless you can provide evidence of 100% mixed race sterility, the races are not different species, and so the mixing argument is fundamentally flawed.

It is actually to the point of almost being comical, it's that ridiculous, i'm getting the same image now:hahaha:

It's actually unbelievable how many bigot students are out there, i only hope they have the courage to rear their ugly heads and expose their "educated" views at university

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryan W)
    Didn't a recent BBC documentary pretty much conclusively prove that mixed-race people are often genetically superior, anyway? Which makes perfect sense when you think about it, seeing as it's the polar opposite of inter-family sex which is generally acknowledged as bad for genetic quality and variety.

Seeing the white race as something that must be 'protected' is just downright sad, especially when it's prioritised over happy, healthy people.
    Racism! All races are the same and should live together! No race is superior or has different characteristics to any other!

:rolleyes:

Why is acceptable for you to claim those who are mixed-race are superior yet I would get called a racist for even pointing out differences exist between the races?

Read about your ethnic genetic interests here : http://majorityrights.com/index.php/weblog/egi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AreYouExperienced?)
    Racism is any form of discrimination which is based on race. Discrimination as a word itself does not imply hatred or violence, merely allowing a certain factor to influence any action or decision. So, putting your own race first is inherently racist.
    Discrimination based on race? Nothing wrong with that. I want to live and work around people that are like me as do most people, especially immigrants as proven by their actions. I know this makes me a minority in the internationalist liberal world of academia. Putting your own race first? How could that ever be wrong? To anyone who would DARE to say to me that is wrong, here is my big fat extended middle finger. I choose not to live India or Ghana. I am sick of being told by immigrants what I can and cannot do in my own country, I didn't ask them to come here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kickflip)
    Discrimination based on race? Nothing wrong with that. I want to live and work around people that are like me as do most people, especially immigrants as proven by their actions. I know this makes me a minority in the internationalist liberal world of academia. Putting your own race first? How could that ever be wrong? To anyone who would DARE to say to me that is wrong, here is my big fat extended middle finger. I choose not to live India or Ghana. I am sick of being told by immigrants what I can and cannot do in my own country, I didn't ask them to come here.
    What has an immigrant ever told you what you can or cannot do. I'd be interested to hear.

ReputationRep:
    I'm really disappointed, i thought you actually might put forward a good argument even if what you do think is utter..faeces

Discrimination based on race? Nothing wrong with that. I want to live and work around people that are like me as do most people,
    So your race is your only common ground with your fellow man? Well you must certainly not be a very amicable individual. You must really be lacking in charisma, interest and general humanity to only be able to gain from relationships established upon sharing the same colour skin. You and your friends must be really interesting people....

especially immigrants as proven by their actions.
    And which actions are those pray tell?

I know this makes me a minority in the internationalist liberal world of academia.
    Take a moment to consider why that is. It could possibly be a result of education usually liberating one from the shackles of ignorance which evidently have such a strong grip on you.

Putting your own race first? How could that ever be wrong?
    I'll let any moral person with a morsel of true intelligence think of the many.

I choose not to live India or Ghana. I am sick of being told by immigrants what I can and cannot do in my own country, I didn't ask them to come here.
    At what stage, being two separate gametes, not yet joined did you open the travel brochure and decide that the UK was the country for you?

To anyone who would DARE to say to me that is wrong, here is my big fat extended middle finger.
    I am DARING to say that it is wrong, here is my big fat extended hand, let me lift you out of the boring, limited monochrome box that you're living in. Come and live in an exciting world of diversity, I'm sure its markedly more interesting than the limits you have set for yourself. Why should difference set us apart? What is so fundamentally wrong with differences between human beings, why not celebrate them?

I wish you a wonderful evening

(Original post by daytona01)
    do you know what i find disgusting about those who seriously oppose the BNP...

You don't want 'racist' (the level of racism present is also debatable too) people in parliament but you are quite happy backing parties who love to line their own pockets with your money.
    That's not the dichotomy, though. There's little reason to think that the BNP will be any less money-hungry than other political parties. So the actual choice is between parties who love to line their own pockets and racist parties who love to line their own pockets. When put that way, the decision is far more understandable.

ReputationRep:
    I genuinely feel pity for you.

It must be awful to live a life full of such hatred and bitterness.

I hope you are able to find some sort of help.

ReputationRep:
    I think you're mixing up race and nationality, which is the not-so-fine line between BNP-esque racists and nationalists. There're plenty of black and asian people out there with no less ancestry in the UK than white people like me.

I'm guessing you'd rather be around me than a half-caste asian, though — which is what makes you a racist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiwiguy)
    1.) Firstly, Its the evening standard. Bound to be 99.999% ********
    2.) You are some brainwashed BNP idiot. Go out and beat up some black people or something..
    3.) No one wants the BNP, cept a few thousand builders off some council estate.
    Pretty much, this.

It's amazing how many people on this forum suggest that the 'discrimination' against the BNP is just some sort of crazy conspiracy and that the BNP is not in the wrong. Why this completely irrational, anti-democratic, starkly minority party is given so much attention is beyond me.

ReputationRep:
    An uncharacteristic silence from Kickflip in the face of my comments. Do they merit no response? Or is it possible that I have convinced you? :P

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.