Turn on thread page Beta

Do you think the human body is imperfect? what would you change? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'd make the human arm a few centimetres longer and retractable, being able to position at the desired length - same thing with eyelashes and legs

I'd increase human lung size for further running and breathing capability

I'd enhance human eyesight to be equivalent to say eagles and or owls and also give the human neck the ability to rotate 180 degrees in whatever direction

Finally but not my last idea, I'd increase human leg muscle strength, durability and mass, to allow for enhanced jumping (so people can jump 3 times their height at will)

ReputationRep:
    same jaw strength as a crocodile (the rly strong ones).

ReputationRep:
    ...and what the hell's up with humans' nails?! I mean srsly!

ReputationRep:
    inb4 bigger penis.

ReputationRep:
    Some wings would be nice

ReputationRep:
    make the play park further away from the sewer...

ReputationRep:
    Knees are crap, something has to be done about those. A space-hopper like inflatable sack instead of legs might work.

ReputationRep:
    Let them evolve to walk on toes, because it looks more graceful and cool :awesome: although I don't know if it's even possible to walk on two legs then.

ReputationRep:
    ability to fly, and super human strength and x-ray vision and laser sight!

ReputationRep:
    telekinesis

ReputationRep:
    Gills.

ReputationRep:
    Also, what is with the pinky toe? its not as if we need it for balance anymore :P

ReputationRep:
    Spines and knees are pretty **** design.

I propose we sacrifice flexibility for the increased stability three spines would bring. If one gets damaged we have still have two! :p:

ReputationRep:
    1. Immortality
    2. Greater intelligence

In that order.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sandeep90)
    Gills.
    Yes, and they have the obvious evolutionary advantage of helping our survival in the future as the seas continue to eat up more land. We might have to wait around a bit though

The rest of you, what are you smoking?!! haha

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.