Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi there everyone! :p:
    basically theres a theme party this saturday that Im going, the theme is 'rave night' (Id assume it can the theme for any party but oh well!), the problem is, I dont have those kinda clothes for a 'rave night'? I assume u'd have to look quite 'electronic' nd colourful? I have a lot of metal-ly stuff nd some more serious clothes which definately wouldnt fit the theme
    all I have is a pair of white framed sunglasses which looks like that
    I dont know how to make myself look 'electronic'? I dont wanna look like a ladygaga wannabe but would u pls help me? :p:
    btw Im gay so dont worry if it looks gay as long as Im not gonna cross dress :eek:
    :hugs: 4 u all

ReputationRep:
    Neon and black clothing. I'd even go with neon legwarmers since the normal colours are in fashion anyway. Whistles on necklaces and Glo in the dark wristbands also essential. Rave paint on your face too.

ReputationRep:
    neon shutter shades, glow sticks as bracelets and necklaces, neon rave paint, neon headband...

ReputationRep:
    Rave paint and glowsticks are your friends. Enough of them and you'll be able to get away with any clothes you like.

ReputationRep:
    Neon yourself up, streak neon paint in your hair and on your face, wrist bands, leg warmers, glowsticks, sweat band around your head, hit up Primark!

ReputationRep:
    For your basic outfit, buy a cheap white T-shirt, then decorate it with neon paint - handprints, streaks, swirls, that kinda stuff - get your mates to do it maybe? Then legwarmers, glow sticks etc.

ReputationRep:
    cover yourself in glue, then stick on a load of glowsticks. instant party animal.

ReputationRep:
    I was gonna say thank you to everyone but it seems to be closed? :?:

ReputationRep:
    ohhh still not thank you everyone, my budget is quite limited recently so I will probably just get some glow sticks and neon paint? I assume they are cheap :p:
    hugs! :lovehug:

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.