Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    Has anyone had or is on the university of Nottingham's Diploma in Adult Nursing? I have an interview on March the 11th :eek3: I have no idea what the interview will consist of. So far I have Swansea tomorrow which is a BN Adult Nursing Degree and I know that I will have a maths and English test plus an individual interviw. I also have Sheffield Hallam on the 25th of Feb which is a group task and presentation with an individual interview. Nothing was stated on the the letter of invitation nor have I been able to find anything on the forums. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    yeah im a second year on the diploma, but have switched to degree

no advice..just..be yourself, it's not rocket science and they won't ask questions you can't answer

ReputationRep:
    Thanks
    Subcutaneous
    yeah im a second year on the diploma, but have switched to degree

no advice..just..be yourself, it's not rocket science and they won't ask questions you can't answer
    Was it just an interview or did you have to sit maths and english tests or do a presentation :confused: Nottingham is where I really would like to go - as a mature student and my partner already working and living part time in Derbyshire it would be so convienient if I was to be accepted - no more long periods of not seeing him and travelling for 4 hours just to see each other.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Riabie123)
    Thanks

Was it just an interview or did you have to sit maths and english tests or do a presentation :confused: Nottingham is where I really would like to go - as a mature student and my partner already working and living part time in Derbyshire it would be so convienient if I was to be accepted - no more long periods of not seeing him and travelling for 4 hours just to see each other.

It was just an interview, i am aware its very different for degree

Can i just say, DEFINATELY mention you're considering transfering to degree!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for that... I wouldn't have thought to mention it to be honest but yes I can see why that would be an advantage

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.