Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    well bascially.. i'm at 6 form at the moment, doing my AS in Physics, English language, Maths, and Psychology. I'm was doing well at the beginning, and am supposed to be a good student. However, my home life has never been ideal, and recently has got to a point where the school has got involved, and given me extentions on a lot of my work due to "trauma". (I am also just sick of the people and atmosphere at school to be honest.)
    I have taken these extentions, even though i didn't really want to, and now i feel more behind than ever..
    I'm planning on starting my AS's again either at college or a different school, and also moving to my mums house, which is about 50 miles away..

The thing is, the college near my mums doesn't do the courses i want to do.. and although the college near me has good courses for me, i'm not sure i can cope living in the same house for another two and a half years.

should i just adapt my courses to fit what i want to do at my mums? or stay in the family home and do the courses i want to do..? or just any advice to help block out the family?

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.