The Student Room Group

Theres this guy on TSR and

I think he is gorgeous. He's really beautiful looking and I've read nearly all of his posts, he seems so perfect and I think we have so much in common:love:. He is just the type of guy I wish I could really meet:frown:. I feel really silly and embarrased about it though because it's ridiculous and I havent even seen or spoken to him! I think I need to be banned from TSR... This is really stupid isnt it?

Keep anon or delete please!:o:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Oh I know this has been said so many times and I've always thought that I'd never be one of those people:o:.
Christ, just PM me if you like me so much.
Reply 3
troll
Reply 4
Revolution is my Name

inb4....oh wait :sigh:
who the hell could this be?
possibly mikeyd
Reply 7
You really read all of my posts?
Anonymous
I think he is gorgeous. He's really beautiful looking and I've read nearly all of his posts, he seems so perfect and I think we have so much in common:love:. He is just the type of guy I wish I could really meet:frown:. I feel really silly and embarrased about it though because it's ridiculous and I havent even seen or spoken to him! I think I need to be banned from TSR... This is really stupid isnt it?

Keep anon or delete please!:o:

Oh tell me, tell me who is it! :mmm:
Reply 9
4G_dollars
troll

I swear I'm not a troll.
T kay
You really read all of my posts?

You're a guy?!

Heh, I've always seen you in my head as a girl... :o:
Reply 11
Revolution is my Name

Yes. Just, yes.
Revolution is my Name

:hmmm: Well played.
Reply 13
You guys better watch out... the OP could quite possible be a guy too... :rolleyes:
TELL US. You are behind the iron veil of anon, what damage can it do?! :awesome:
Reply 15
I'm definitely a girl lol!
Reply 16
Ignoramus
You're a guy?!

Heh, I've always seen you in my head as a girl... :o:

:mad:

It says next to my name I'm a guy dammit! :stomp:
ourlastmemory
TELL US. You are behind the iron veil of anon, what damage can it do?! :awesome:

This, who is it? Nobody will know it is you :awesome:
Reply 18
Are you sure??

Some people on TSR seem quite confused about their gender... just making sure :wink:
Anonymous
I'm definitely a girl lol!

Oh for god's sake! Tell us who is it! :bigsmile:
You're anonymous anyway :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending