Turn on thread page Beta

Girls carrying condoms watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Playboy King)
    Better safe than sorry!
    Unless ofcourse you sabotage the condoms by poking tiny holes through them, to get the guy trapped :dry:

Personally if I didn't have any but the girl did, I'd rather not have sex at all...I tend not to trust other people :dry: and I have way too much to lose if some wretched swine of a woman decides to trap me and ruin my life :mad:
    I believe the medical term is paranoia. Also, as methods of obtaining money go, it's pretty ineffective (not to mention long-winded) because you've got to spend the child support money on the resultant child, and there'll be a 9 month delay. Plus childbirth is quite a significant drawback. You're more likely to get robbed by your pull than she is to poke holes in her condoms like some kind of crazy psycho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RightSaidJames)
    I believe the medical term is paranoia. Also, as methods of obtaining money go, it's pretty ineffective (not to mention long-winded) because you've got to spend the child support money on the resultant child, and there'll be a 9 month delay. Plus childbirth is quite a significant drawback. You're more likely to get robbed by your pull than she is to poke holes in her condoms like some kind of crazy psycho.
    What a stupid post :facepalm:

I can't even begin to comprehend the level of stupidity you've just demonstrated, where this money crap came from I have no idea :sigh: anyway, I've had quite enough of these idiotic posts with these idiotic assumptions that have no grounds...so yeah erm...:dontknow: don't know what to say really, I realise I'd need an equally stupid reply and it isn't as easy for me to throw out crap as it is for you so let's just leave it there. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    It's sensible, don't worry about what other girls think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Playboy King)
    What a stupid post :facepalm:

I can't even begin to comprehend the level of stupidity you've just demonstrated, where this money crap came from I have no idea :sigh: anyway, I've had quite enough of these idiotic posts with these idiotic assumptions that have no grounds...so yeah erm...:dontknow: don't know what to say really, I realise I'd need an equally stupid reply and it isn't as easy for me to throw out crap as it is for you so let's just leave it there. :yy:
    I just don't see what you could have meant by "trap" if you didn't mean in terms of money; if you only had a one night stand then she has little grounds to force you to stay with her, baby or not. Even if she did manage to trap you, it'd probably be a pretty awful relationship because you'd be bitter that she'd poked holes in condoms! Of course, if you could prove that she did that you could probably get away completely scot free.

ReputationRep:
    Sexual health is very important. Especially nowadays with so many sti's and std's doing the rounds and people dont wear a label saying what they have or have had in the past. Its very sensible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I was talking to some of my girlfriends about this and a lot of them seemed really surprised that I always carry condoms in my purse. Personally, I just think it's being sensible. I've had sex and although I don't particularly intend on having a one night stand, I like to be prepared if I felt like it. Also I have a pretty bad latex allergy so I can't use ordinary condoms ever. I have told the guy I am currently seeing but I wouldn't necessarily want to tell every guy I see before the moment arose. Frankly, I don't see it as ridiculous that I'm taking responsibility for my own sexual health rather than relying on a guy to do so, but it seems some people disagree :shrug:
    I agree absolutely, it isn't just up to the guy, it takes 2 to tango. I think its a very mature thing to do.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2010
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.