Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absurd.)
    I actually hate this CW its going to be the death of me. Its so rediculous. I've got Analysis and Design in for tomorrow. I still don't even know what a database does. =/
    I think now would probably be a good time to open the text book if you don't know what a database is..

ReputationRep:
    *facepalm* Databases are so simple too. You must be an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    Well it seems as though you have all done data bases where as our teacher felt that we could achieve the marks on this new spec by doing a website and that most of the class would find it easier to hit the marks this way.

For my 120 of design iv got;
    Software Options consideration
    Where the website will be placed consideration
    hand designs
    final designs
    how the pages will be built, what html css rules ect..
    not forgetting test plan is classed as being design

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone done a user guide for Design? Ive written about the different solutions, wrote about my chosen solution and put in the data directory, currently finishing off my hand drawn design of the queries,macros,reports and forms...now bit stuck where to go from here. My teacher reckons I need to do a user guide to cover points 3,4, and 5 fron the teacher resource bank. Can anyone help me? (My teacher has been slack, as to why were doing design now, but managed to finish everything else)

ReputationRep:
    right we got ours in jan and im lost already lol... in my defence only started in april =p

any1 care to send me there anaylsis and background of investigation etc .... dw im not gona copy i just need guidlines =[

ReputationRep:
    Nobody with sense will send you there coursework :P

ReputationRep:
    if youve left it till april its your own fault. its all about info3 exam now!

ReputationRep:
    We did INFO3 in January and are doing INFO4 now :P

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know where to find a sample AQA ICT coursework so we can get an idea?????????????

ReputationRep:
    Oh this thread takes me back to the good old ICT days :love:

If you guys have any specific questions, just quote or PM me and I'd be happy to help (I did the old syllabus two years ago but the coursework hasn't changed and I got full UMS marks so I can definitely be of use!)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 30, 2010

University open days

• Staffordshire University
    Everything except: Midwifery, Operating Department Practice, Paramedic Undergraduate
    Sun, 21 Oct '18
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.