Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How to ask this girl to prom??? watch

ReputationRep:
    There is a girl in my class, we dont talk much but we do know eachother lol. Anyway i want to get talkin to her a bit more etc etc, and wantedto ask her to the prom.

The thing is, i dont know how. How should i word it etc etc?

ReputationRep:
    Hey fancy being my hot ticket to prom??

ReputationRep:
    start a convo, ask who she is going with, if she says she hasnt got anyone to go with, ask her

ReputationRep:
    Get a small box. Fill it with table tennis balls. Wrap said box. Hand girl the box and when she opens it you say, "now I've found some balls would you like to go to prom with me?"

Problem sorted.

ReputationRep:
    Start off by just talking to her casually and try to keep your conversations going for as long as possible. Once you both feel more comfortable talking to and being with each other etc ask her to the prom. Don't just dive in there without getting to know each other more!!

ReputationRep:
    "Do you wanna see a dead body?"

I love that line XD

ReputationRep:
    "Hi, do you want to go to the prom with me?"
    :grin:

I remember when my prom date asked me :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by patricko)
    Get a small box. Fill it with table tennis balls. Wrap said box. Hand girl the box and when she opens it you say, "now I've found some balls would you like to go to prom with me?"

Problem sorted.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:

Problem sorted.
    THIS. :awesome:

seriously, I'd say yes..

ReputationRep:
    "Have you got a date for the prom yet?"
    (hopefully she says no!)
    "Aww, what a shame... s'pose I could bring you along with me, wouldn't want you to be left out and get all embarrassed now." Then give her a sort of cheeky smile that lets her know you're teasing.

It's not really about what you say though, it's more about the way you say it.

ReputationRep:

Problem sorted.
    HA! +rep

ReputationRep:
    ASK HER TO THE PROM/THREAD

ReputationRep:
    LOL, Proms !!

I didn't go to mine !!

The Ladies were well disappointed !!

ReputationRep:
    This is so American Nickelodeon-esque :P

Just ask her!

ReputationRep:
    A guy got me alone in a corridor and got down on one knee to ask me to prom on the last day of term last year, and I had to say no It nearly swayed me though! Try that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ourlastmemory)
    and I had to say no It nearly swayed me though! Try that
    Meanie :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScrubZ)
    "Have you got a date for the prom yet?"
    (hopefully she says no!)
    "Aww, what a shame... s'pose I could bring you along with me, wouldn't want you to be left out and get all embarrassed now." Then give her a sort of cheeky smile that lets her know you're teasing.
    That sounds arrogant and cocky, like she wouldn't be able to get a date and you are her only choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starless Eyes)
    Meanie :p:
    I've never felt so harsh in my life! My boyfriend wouldn't allow it though

ReputationRep:
    i was asked by a girl just like that "err, wanna come out with me to prom?" :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hontoir)
    Hey fancy being my hot ticket to prom??
    one of the following:

'eyyyyy MY SIZE...' (gangster style fo' sho')

'ive got two tickets to iron maiden baby' (but then just take her to the prom)

'you'll do' (play hard to get)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 1, 2010
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.