Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Jedward left devasted by Bleakley jibe Watch

ReputationRep:
    At the NTA's, Christine Bleakley told the twins, 'you paint a bad picture of Ireland'. Excuse me, this is someone who had an affair with a married man with children (Frank Lampard) and flounces about on The One Show. I can imagine her as soon as the camera cuts, she's on her knees slobbering on Adrian Chiles' knob. And what does it matter to her if they 'paint a bad picture of Ireland'? She's from bloody Belfast, which last time I checked isn't part of the Republic.

Aaagh I'm so annoyed. How dare she **** off two wonderful people who have got more talent in their little fingers than she's got in that lanky body of hers.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/...kley-jibe.html

ReputationRep:
    That is a *****y thing to say.

ReputationRep:
    You gotta love Beakley.

ReputationRep:
    "According to the Sun", nuff said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunpro)
    At the NTA's, Christine Bleakley told the twins, 'you paint a bad picture of Ireland'. Excuse me, this is someone who had an affair with a married man with children (Frank Lampard) and flounces about on The One Show. I can imagine her as soon as the camera cuts, she's on her knees slobbering on Adrian Chiles' knob. And what does it matter to her if they 'paint a bad picture of Ireland'? She's from bloody Belfast, which last time I checked isn't part of the Republic.

Aaagh I'm so annoyed. How dare she **** off two wonderful people who have got more talent in their little fingers than she's got in that lanky body of hers.

1. Frank has never been married.
    2. He had separated from his Mrs before seeing CB.

ReputationRep:

1. Frank has never been married.
    2. He had separated from his Mrs before seeing CB.

ReputationRep:
    Eww Jedward :p:

ReputationRep:
    'two wonderful people who have got more talent in their little fingers than she's got in that lanky body of hers.'
    Just LOL :lol:

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=sunpro]She's from bloody Belfast, which last time I checked isn't part of the Republic.

[QUOTE]

at the minute maybe. but give it a few years LOL

QUOTE FAIL...tried to fix it but its not happening

ReputationRep:
    Much as I like Jedward, you've got to admit that they don't have much in the way of actual talent.

Also, it's probably a made up story.

ReputationRep:
    In terms of talent, Jedward don't have any. However, they come across as lovely, naive and just genuinely nice guys. They took so much abuse on the X factor and never let it get them down, and for that I like them.

Christine Bleakley has no talent either, though. There're a large amount of identical women who could do exactly the same job she does to exactly the same standard. There's no need to be horrible to a couple of young boys! Nevermind, she comes out of this story as horrible, whereas they come out quite well, so she's only hurt her own reputation really.

ReputationRep:
    she'd still get it up the ******* though....:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    two wonderful people who have got more talent in their little fingers
    Neither of them have any talent in their whole bodies, never mind their fingers.

ReputationRep:
    I have no interest in either of these two acts but, your idea of Bleakley 'slobbering on Adrian Chiles' knob' is absolutely hilarious; I'm never going to be able to watch the One Show now.

F you! :mad:

Jedward are the saviours of modern pop, and effing gorgeous.
    No.

This thread was bleak from the outset. :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    She didn't have an affair. And she's right.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=WEB][QUOTE=sunpro]She's from bloody Belfast, which last time I checked isn't part of the Republic.

at the minute maybe. but give it a few years LOL

QUOTE FAIL...tried to fix it but its not happening
    Good luck with that.

ReputationRep:

Jedward have talent? GTFO.

ReputationRep:
    The boys were last seen galivanting around the halls of habbo, I seriously don't think there's much hope for either parties involved.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by punkyrocker)
    In terms of talent, Jedward don't have any. However, they come across as lovely, naive and just genuinely nice guys. They took so much abuse on the X factor and never let it get them down, and for that I like them.

Christine Bleakley has no talent either, though. There're a large amount of identical women who could do exactly the same job she does to exactly the same standard. There's no need to be horrible to a couple of young boys! Nevermind, she comes out of this story as horrible, whereas they come out quite well, so she's only hurt her own reputation really.
    You know they're going to end up drug riddled psychologically disturbed mentalists though.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 24, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.