Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Jedward left devasted by Bleakley jibe watch

ReputationRep:
    I think Jedward should spit roast her for that

ReputationRep:
    Christine Bleakley is beautiful, so what she says goes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshMcD)
    You know they're going to end up drug riddled psychologically disturbed mentalists though.
    I'm not sure I'd be able to tell the difference...!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by punkyrocker)
    I'm not sure I'd be able to tell the difference...!
    Ha!

I was once forced to watch Xfactor. I don't remember what song they did but they both ran and burst through some paper and the one on the right nearly fell over at full tilt.

I only wish he had fallen over.

Jedward have made their career out of people abusing them,thus enhancing their publicity.
    As much as they seem nice naive lads,if anything they will like this,its hardly an original comment,they have had much much worse,and only serves to keep them in the public eye.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunpro)
    You leave my boys alone. They've just turned out just fine.
    Well, at least when they develop serious psychological issues they'll be just like you.

*backs away slowly*

ReputationRep:
    Ha!

I was once forced to watch Xfactor. I don't remember what song they did but they both ran and burst through some paper and the one on the right nearly fell over at full tilt.

I only wish he had fallen over.
    I hated them on X factor, but they grew on me as they seemed so nice and like they wouldn't harm a fly... and I watched them on Jonathan Ross, and although they have a little (a lot) of maturing to do, they were amusing.

Their songs and music make me die inside, though, so I'm with you on that one... red lycra suits = not a good look.

ReputationRep:
    At the NTA's, Christine Bleakley told the twins, 'you paint a bad picture of Ireland'. Excuse me, this is someone who had an affair with a married man with children (Frank Lampard) and flounces about on The One Show. I can imagine her as soon as the camera cuts, she's on her knees slobbering on Adrian Chiles' knob. And what does it matter to her if they 'paint a bad picture of Ireland'? She's from bloody Belfast, which last time I checked isn't part of the Republic.

Aaagh I'm so annoyed. How dare she **** off two wonderful people who have got more talent in their little fingers than she's got in that lanky body of hers.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/...kley-jibe.html
    Grow up. By creating a thread dedicated to the public hanging of Christine Bleakley, you are doing something much worse than her making that comment - which no doubt The Sun will have taken right out of context.

ReputationRep:
    I hated them on X factor, but they grew on me as they seemed so nice and like they wouldn't harm a fly... and I watched them on Jonathan Ross, and although they have a little (a lot) of maturing to do, they were amusing.

Their songs and music make me die inside, though, so I'm with you on that one... red lycra suits = not a good look.
    "Hated them on X Factor" suggests there were things you enjoyed on X Factor.

You, ma'am are a disgrace to your name .

ReputationRep:
    "Hated them on X Factor" suggests there were things you enjoyed on X Factor.

You, ma'am are a disgrace to your name .
    Haaa, not really - I may have hated all of them! Although sometimes a little light-hearted ****** reality show is just the ticket

(...only watched it for Cheryl...)

ReputationRep:
    Lets face it, jedward are complete phalluses. The sooner they crawl back the better.

ReputationRep:
    Haaa, not really - I may have hated all of them! Although sometimes a little light-hearted ****** reality show is just the ticket

(...only watched it for Cheryl...)
    I don't understand the whole Cheryl thing. Although having seen a sig on here, I must admit she has a smashing arse.

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand the whole Cheryl thing. Although having seen a sig on here, I must admit she has a smashing arse.
    Ahhh, I have a girl crush. It's mainly her style/hair/makeup, as well as her figure, although she looks a little too skinny now, more like a doll.

Anyway she won, so happy times.

ReputationRep:
    i can tell you read too much of the tabloids... frank has never been married and had seperated from his wife when she starting seeing him... so go die you ignorant whore

ReputationRep:
    Who the hell's Bleakley? Never heard of her before... And I don't get why Jedward were left feeling down by this- they had way more abuse on the X Factor and never let it get 'em down!

There's something about Christine Bleakley I just don't like she's like that Claudia woman, their both bad presenters and annoying. You can tell they got their jobs by sleeping with someone on the team.

ReputationRep:
    OP get your facts right. she never had an affair with a married man. and my pubes have more talent than jedward.

ReputationRep:
    At the NTA's, Christine Bleakley told the twins, 'you paint a worse picture of Ireland'. Excuse me, this is someone who had an affair with a married man with children (Frank Lampard) and flounces about on The One Show. I can imagine her as soon as the camera cuts, she's on her knees slobbering on Adrian Chiles' knob. And what does it matter to her if they 'paint a bad picture of Ireland'? She's from bloody Belfast, which last time I checked isn't part of the Republic.

Aaagh I'm so annoyed. How dare she **** off two wonderful people who have got more talent in their little fingers than she's got in that lanky body of hers.

Fixed it.

ReputationRep:
    The picture I get from Ireland is a bunch of people who kill each and are violent. Hence, the civil war.

ReputationRep:
    At the NTA's, Christine Bleakley told the twins, 'you paint a bad picture of Ireland'. Excuse me, this is someone who had an affair with a married man with children (Frank Lampard) and flounces about on The One Show. I can imagine her as soon as the camera cuts, she's on her knees slobbering on Adrian Chiles' knob. And what does it matter to her if they 'paint a bad picture of Ireland'? She's from bloody Belfast, which last time I checked isn't part of the Republic.

:confused:

Did you watch the same show as I did? Cos talent, and wonderful people, are not words I would ever use to describe Jedward........

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 24, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.