Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The dirty cow! grrr watch

ReputationRep:
    I was on a bus today in Paris (im working there this year) when we came to a stop where there was a thousand schoolkids wanting to get on, so the whole bus got crammed. Luckily I was on a seat.

Next to me were two French girls (one white one black) talking and laughing and the black one kept sniffing (kinda annoyingly like she had a full nose)

Meanwhile I was on the phone to someone and minding my own business.

When I got off the phone, I realised there was this long line of "water" on the jabba (like a loose robe) I was wearing, so I just touched it and realised it wasn't water.. it was slightly gooey-er than that.

That's when I realised what had happened.. the dirty cow must have bent down (I remember her doing that actually) and realised I wasn't paying attention since I was on the phone, then wiped her nose on my clothes! I was just totally grossed out.

Obviously I got a tissue and wiped it off.

I knew it was her cos I could tell she kept looking at me from the corner of her eye after I wiped it off.. to see if I say anything.

I would've given her a mouthful.. but it's kinda weird getting angry in a language other than your own.

Just felt like sharing that with you. I just keep thinking of her face and wish I'd punched it. Grrrrr

ReputationRep:
    Ewww :yucky: Don't see why anyone would do that on purpose though :no:

ReputationRep:
    Well she probably didn't have a bloomin tissue INIT

How ghetto. :erm:

:console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cunning Linguist)
    Well she probably didn't have a bloomin tissue INIT
    lol probably

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.