Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rocki-i)
    Wasn't sure where to put this topic, so I just threw it here.

So basically, I have decided that life is boring.
    I haven't done anything new in years, all I do is just work to get somewhere new, then work to get somewhere else.
    SATs, then GCSEs now A levels and then a degree, and then at the end of all of that, I'm just going to be working day in day out for pretty much the rest of my life.
    I come home from doing work, and do more work. Then I got to bed and get up and do more work.

My life is so ******* empty, and I don't know what to do with it. I have loads of hobbies, I'm not a complete loser, I play guitar, I sing, I swim. I have friends, but they don't ever really want to do anything outside of college, so I'm generally doing things by myself.

I'm just bored with being lost, and I feel so ******* alone.
    hear hear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GottaLovePhysics! :))
    Christian alert. Beware. Beware. Christian alert. Beware. Beware.
    Do not approach. Repeat. Do NOT approach
    loooool. I'm not even a christian u loser

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straightpath)
    loooool. I'm not even a christian u loser
    Oh, I just got insulted and not my feelings hurt :rolleyes:

You were going to convert him to something.
    Bring me some evidence of a afterlife and maby or statment has some meaning.

ReputationRep:
    lmao maybe 'cos atm you have it easy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rocki-i)
    My life is so ******* empty, and I don't know what to do with it.
    MDMA

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.