Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Want to lose weight, yet i cant seem to stop eating chocolate. Help. Watch

ReputationRep:
    well this is what i do;

eat it and chew it and allow your tastebuds to savour the sweet chocolatey taste but DON'T swallow! spit it back out into a carrier bag or something and then u have had the chocolatey taste but zilch calories!

ReputationRep:
    Have some self-discipline

ReputationRep:
    Switch to dark chocolate. Much better for you, as it's stronger you only have one or two pieces and you still feel like you've had a good chocolate hit.

Aside from that, willpower!!!

ReputationRep:
    thats rather hard situation.
    but from what iknow its easier to loose weight if you excersize right before going to bed.
    Because you wont eat after it.
    but try and limit yourself with your problem for chocolate its okay having some but dont go overboard and maybe buy a dance dvd? that can realy help with loosing weight

ReputationRep:
    Whenever I tempted to have a treat I work out how many calories it is, then translate it into how many vodka shots I could have instead :p:
    Plus chocolate digestive biscuits are 60 calories, yet 1 small innocent looking chocolate of thornton's is 63, so be sensible with the chocolate you pick too.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.