Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I know it probably sounds like a silly and pathetic idea but at least hear me out first.

We were together twice. Each time lasting about two months. I know it's probably a sad cliche but she isn't like other girls. She really isn't. It's so hard to explain to myself, let alone on here. She can be very cold and acromonious sometimes. And my friends see that, and really dislike her for the way she treated me. I won't bore you guys with examples unless you're really interested, but there are plenty. But, it's just like, I understand her better than everybody else. See past those things and just see a beautiful person. Sometimes I think she's deeper than other people, and I just long to know what's going on inside her head sometimes.

I think you can probably tell I still like her. We havn't talked that much since we broke up a month ago. But I think we're still friends. She's so quiet at break times now. Would it be too weird if I started talking to her again, and maybe asked her eventurally? I don't think she has a date or plans yet. But I suppose she may do. There's nobody else at my school I want to go with. And I am friends with another ex by the way, so it is possible. Just, would it be too awkward?

bump

ReputationRep:
    She's not deeper, just a *****

Also, why get involved with the past? There's a reason (probably several) it's over. Look to the future

Honestly, it is so pointless to try and resurrect a fantasy.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't recommend it.

ReputationRep:
    I have freinds who have tried the same thing. Usually it falls apart again for the same reasons it did the first time.

Fair enough. Sadly I might end up doing it anyway. She isn't a ***** though. She just doesn't do some things all that well. She's nice though.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.