The Student Room Group

Advice needed please!

Hey people I'm just needing some advice.

Basically everyone around me and everyone I see at uni are always with girls and have pulled loads since getting here. It's getting me down cause I haven't, and its not due to a lack in self confidence, well i least i dont think, I think I have an idea why I just want other people's opinions.

Before you say no i am not a virgin and i have pulled alot of girls in the past. Even on nights outs i never get close to pulling whereas at home it just happened all the time, well more often then not.

My confidence is quite high and im not in bad shape etc, I think my problem lies with actually initiating conversations with girls. i see other guys round campus with girls who are geeky and not good looking. chances are they have met at uni. i just wonder why i havent met many girls at uni. I knew i should of joined more societies at the start of term lol. I need to interact with more girls etc or my confidence will inevitebly go lower which is a shame because im getting close to the best physique for years and find it strange how i havent pulled and stuff

i know its common sense that i should just talk to girls, but do u think thats acceptable at any time around uni..? i went through a stage last year where i was saving up for something and stayed in for a month or 2 and didnt get with any1, when i got here it felt like i was out of the 'rhythm' type of thing wer i hadnt got anywer with any 1 in a while.

Where do you think my problem lies people?

Advice and help greatly appreciated!!

Latest

Trending

Trending