Turn on thread page Beta

Nose Piercinggg! watch

• View Poll Results: Should I get it done?!
    Yes! ^_^
    65.22%
    No. o_o
    34.78%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    You wear too much make up, it will only add to the mess.
    I ******* love your bluntness. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by truthandtragedy)
    I ******* love your bluntness. :yes:
    Well it's true :dontknow: take off the slap and then we shall talk.

ReputationRep:
    For me. Just plain no.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I have to agree with Trigger :ninja:

Spoiler:
    Show
    OP, I'm sorry but you look like a drag queen xD To much make up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflyleg)
    Yeah, I have to agree with Trigger :ninja:

Spoiler:
    Show
    OP, I'm sorry but you look like a drag queen xD To much make up!
    Coming from someone who told me i was horrible for taking the micky out of people on the internet :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Coming from someone who told me i was horrible for taking the micky out of people on the internet :lolwut:
    No, coming from someone who just wants to tell her the truth - she doesn't need this make up thingy to look pretty

ReputationRep:
    No, coming from someone who just wants to tell her the truth - she doesn't need this make up thingy to look pretty
    :rolleyes: you called her a transvestite. You are just as much of a ***** as i am.

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: you called her a transvestite. You are just as much of a ***** as i am.
    Well... perhaps I am :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Viola~)
    I got mine done a month ago, but with a gun so it so just like having your ears done. Anyone know why I got it done with a gun? It cost me £15, I didn't have to sign any forms or anything and didn't get any cleaning lotion or anything, all rather dubious!
    Because you went somewhere shoddy as ****? The thought of having my nose pierced with a gun actually makes me squirm, ack. Well, the thought of having any body part pierced with a gun achieves that feeling, really..
    Anyway, I would imagine the place you were pierced is less than reputable, guns are bad mmkay. As far as I'm aware they cannot be sterilized properly, and cause far more tissue trauma than a needle, since a blunt stud is being forced through the skin and causing it to rip, as opposed to the very sharp needle which will cleanly slice the skin instead.

Needles yay, guns nay.

ReputationRep:
    Nobody has ever looked better with a nose piercing, ever. Ever. Lucky people look about the same, if you're relatively lucky you'll only look slightly uglier. Otherwise your face will be ruined. Your choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LivingMemory)
    Nobody has ever looked better with a nose piercing, ever. Ever. Lucky people look about the same, if you're relatively lucky you'll only look slightly uglier. Otherwise your face will be ruined. Your choice.
    I've got two and i'm pretty sure i still look just as hot :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slipend)
    They can look good, sometimes, maybe. But most of them time people just look ridicules.

Where on the nose were you thinking? That one through the middle bit is proper gay.
    -nods-

Not in the middle, thats..weird. But at the right or left side - not sure! Help me decide?

ReputationRep:
    Um, thanks. In my profile picture I'm only wearing foundation, eyeshadow, liquid eyeliner and mascara. I have confidence issue already, so, just leave it.

ReputationRep:
    I really do, Butterflyleg.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucyyy)
    Because you went somewhere shoddy as ****? The thought of having my nose pierced with a gun actually makes me squirm, ack. Well, the thought of having any body part pierced with a gun achieves that feeling, really..
    Anyway, I would imagine the place you were pierced is less than reputable, guns are bad mmkay. As far as I'm aware they cannot be sterilized properly, and cause far more tissue trauma than a needle, since a blunt stud is being forced through the skin and causing it to rip, as opposed to the very sharp needle which will cleanly slice the skin instead.

Needles yay, guns nay.
    Thank you for the information! ^^ So no guns. :cool:

Does anyone around the Livi/Edinburgh area know of trusted places?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by megara)
    Um, thanks. In my profile picture I'm only wearing foundation, eyeshadow, liquid eyeliner and mascara. I have confidence issue already, so, just leave it.
    If you did you wouldn't be posting pics pr yourself and encouraging people to look at you, duh :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    If you did you wouldn't be posting pics pr yourself and encouraging people to look at you, duh :rolleyes:
    I only have one picture. I use that for /everything/. People need to see what you look like, so I thought I'd take a picture. n__n

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by megara)
    I only have one picture. I use that for /everything/. People need to see what you look like, so I thought I'd take a picture. n__n
    Sure :blah:

ReputationRep:
    I've had my nose pierced for about 6 yrs now. It does hurt a little bit, and makes your eyes water. I think it looks quite nice with a very small stud in.

ReputationRep:
    1) I love them!
    2) I don't know what you look like but they more or less suit anyone.
    3) It hurts but not nearly as bad as I imagined, they did mine with a gun, it hurts more than getting your ears pierced & aches afterwards, but it's not too bad.
    3) Mine was £25

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.