Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girlfriend says no to BJ's............... :'( Even on my birthday....... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainbowbex)
    Good luck with bristol. Suprised they haven't aknowladged though. they were the quickest with me last year,
    and leicester wouldn't acnkowlage til they offered interveiw how odd these things change

Thanks alot! Unfortunately, Bristol is crazy competitive this year, so I'm not getting my hopes up - but you never know!

ReputationRep:
    Stop whining you pitiful fool.

ReputationRep:
    Go to yoga. Get more bendy. Give yourself one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by desertwarrior)
    She says it goes beyond what she wants to do... i said it was my birthday

am i in the wrong..
    she demanded oral on her birthday!
    Lol.. i was reading your uni choices.. and thinking.. wow this guy seems alot like my friend :rolleyes:

Cage her! Starve for a few days, then she ll have to oral cuz she ll be so desperate for food and water

ReputationRep:
    Oh, it's you. Wasn't she going to break up with you after she found out what you did at that party and after everyone at college knew you were talking about her online with strangers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emanuel_arsenalfc)
    maybe you too want to erm get down below, and suck on the straw..:hubba:

:innocent:

ReputationRep:
    She probably finds penises repulsive or something.

I doubt you will get her to change. Bad luck.

ReputationRep:

am i in the wrong..
    dude... you need to sort that **** out
    TELL her to give you one :p: subconsciously, girls loved to be bossed around

ReputationRep:

am i in the wrong..
    No, you are not in the wrong. That is pretty damn selfish of her; not so much because she refused, but because she demanded it on her birthday and presumably you obliged.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gingergooner)
    Then yes it is unfair. Just don't return the favour.
    I agree with that.

She shouldn't expect you to pleasure her and not return the favour.

Sounds a bit selfish, but also that blowjobs scare her. You can't force her to do something she doesn't want to do. Just try and reassure her that its not as bad as she thinks, and that you won't judge her for her first time etc etc.

ReputationRep:
    haha.. hahaha! hahahahaa!
    (maybe it's because you smell..)

ReputationRep:

am i in the wrong..
    She is never going to do oral... :'( Ever... Probably... Make sure you're clean down there...

But what do you want? Me to do it? xD
    Although I'm a guy... I might just... >_<

(Original post by Finbar21)
    well to be fair would you suck a ****?
    I don't know if you want me to answer that... >.>

ReputationRep:

am i in the wrong..
    Get a penis enlargement. Then, dont let her even touch it. It will drive her crazy. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Tell her to suck it

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by josh_a_y)
    Lol.. i was reading your uni choices.. and thinking.. wow this guy seems alot like my friend :rolleyes:

Cage her! Starve for a few days, then she ll have to oral cuz she ll be so desperate for food and water
    sounds like a plan!

ReputationRep:
    tell her you feel its unfair but don't force her cos she'll never do it!! that's what happened to one of my mates!! she said he was really unclean and forced her and now swears she'll never do it!! personally, i love it but the idea just freaks some people out!!

^^ as above have said, just don't return the favour.

Also, talk to her about it [:

I don't know how girls (and some gay guys) can not love their partners penis, I mean I love my bfs one because it's *his* and it's part of his body, and I certainly love the rest of that!

He never specifically asks me for oral, but I like doing it :] & I certainly like it when he decides to do the same for me!

I hope you guys can work something out, otherwise this type of selfishness can spill over onto other aspects of life over time...

xx

ReputationRep:

am i in the wrong..
    i was prepared to start on about how its unfair to expect her to, but then i saw that she expects you to do it for her.
    Its not a fair exchange if she expects you to do it, although its still not right to pressure her into it (not saying that you are)

ReputationRep:
    I think you need to address the issue of why she does not feel comfortable enough to do it, and whether you are happy in a relationship where that level of sexual contact is non existant. It bothers you enough that you post about it on here, so I think you need to tell her that for you it is an important aspect of a relationship.

ReputationRep:

am i in the wrong..
    just don't give her oral then

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.