Turn on thread page Beta

Girlfriend says no to BJ's............... :'( Even on my birthday....... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by desertwarrior)
    She says it goes beyond what she wants to do... i said it was my birthday

am i in the wrong..
    she demanded oral on her birthday!

so its birthday not ur gf owes u a bj day. but then if she DEMANDED oral on her bday then she prob should have been fair n given u head. i wouldnt let it destroy a relationship or anything

ReputationRep:
    On one hand, you cant make someone do something they dont want to do.

Then again, if she insists you give it to her, it seems quite unfair not to return the favour....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Watch Out For Sharks)
    Edited for truth.
    LOL!

Off-topic n that, but I've never seen anyone else from Ketty on here before! :erm:

Anywayz OP - maybe you should try something else and if she refuses that too then just tell her she's being unfair making you do what she wants but not returning the favour.

ReputationRep:
    If she demands it but doesn't give it then you should slap the *****...I hate when they get ahead of themselves like they're superior. Slap + dump is the solution my friend.

ReputationRep:
    Use persuasive skills. If you don't have any, then either live with it or use a prostitute.

ReputationRep:
    I pity you fools who are saying that OP is wrong.

To OP: Dump the stupid *****, if she does not even like BJ, I bet she is boring and awful in bed. BJ's are a standard thing and a relationship with this quirky girl is not going anywhere good if you enjoy them. See, at one point you will realise that you are the only unlucky guy who is not getting sucked off. And frustration will grow and grow. Which will lead to problems in your relationship and maybe cheating (you wouldn't say no to a girl that in contrast to your gf finds you attractive and irresistable)

Get a nice girl who will love you and who will WANT you. If you have to ASK for a blowjob clearly the girl is useless. Life is too short and BJ's are too good to be forced to put up with this ********.

My gf never has to ask me to give her head and she gets it at least twice a day. And it works both ways. And it SHOULD work both ways.

ReputationRep:
    Geez, she canNOT demand it from you and then let you down.

ReputationRep:
    Owned with Love!

ReputationRep:
    unlucky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipulledhermione)
    ok shes not wrong... but **** how could you not want to give BJs? they are HOT.
    i like the way you think

ReputationRep:

am i in the wrong..
    ungrateful *****, she should be on her knees begging to slurp the cheese from you hood

ReputationRep:

am i in the wrong..
    While I can understand the people saying that it's unfair for her to expect it if she won't, relationships aren't always fair and equal in that way. She may (and seems to) find blowjobs disgusting, whereas I'm guessing you don't mind giving her oral as much. If she really doesn't like it, giving her an ultimatum of "if you don't, I won't" will lead to neither of you doing it and likely a lot of animosity between the two of you, as she'll feel you're being spiteful for no reason and you'll feel she's being unreasonable. Also, I wouldn't consider them exact equals, as girls are far more likely to need oral to orgasm whereas most guys can quite happy during sex.

The bottom line is, are you happy in the relationship even without blowjobs? If so, there's little you can do, and you'll win a lot of brownie points with her if you respect her dislike of it - for example try to get her to do other kinky things she doesn't have the same dislike of. Oral sex has become such a fixation that people feel their sex life is missing something without it, when it's just another sexual thing. If you aren't happy as things are and the lack of blowjobs is really a deal breaker then an ultimatum may be necessary, as it may be you're just not meant to be as you both want different things. It comes down to how important she is to you, and how important blowjobs are to you, as it seems you're not going to get both.

ReputationRep:
    Not even with a condom?
    You poor sausage! ;( ... LOLOLOLOL

ReputationRep:
    Girls have to follow the feminine law of 'one rule for one and one for the other.'

ReputationRep:
    Unlucky :-) you cant force her to do things that shes not happy about doing. Its just how it goes.

ReputationRep:
    Mate, wash your ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lasuil)
    give her a ***** slap. Then force her.
    JK JK!
    Well come on, giving a guy a blow job is a pretty disgusting idea isn't it? Especially when he'll guilt-trip you if you don't swallow. Oral disgusts me in general.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one. I mean, Im sure it feels good for the person your doing to, but in all honesty it's quite a digusting idea and really all you do is end up with a mouthful of bodily fluids...

ReputationRep:
    In any relationship demanding sex favors is wrong. If you didn't want to give her oral on her birthday then you shouldn't have and you can not expect her to want to do the same for you. One key ingredient all relationships need is respect and your relationship could use some. What's the fun if the other person is unwilling anyway?
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by _Andrew_)
    Thanks alot! Unfortunately, Bristol is crazy competitive this year, so I'm not getting my hopes up - but you never know!
    feel free to PM if you've got any questions

ReputationRep:
    Erm...

Then just don't give her a BJ back... simple...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.