Turn on thread page Beta

How to lose weight by tomorrow? - URGENT watch

Basically i'm in a panic. I have weightwatchers tomorrow and i've had a bad week and cannot for the life of me lose weight!! does anybody have any tips that might help me weigh a pound or two less in the morning? please its urgent i cannot gain!!

Thankyou.

ReputationRep:
    There's little you can do to actually lose any real weight before tomorrow.

Wear light clothes, take a **** before you go and a nice long pee. That's about all you can do.

Try not to be too hard on yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Apart from not eating breakfast not a lot can be done i'm afraid.

Wear loads of layers, go run 4-5 miles.

What boxers do, they can lose 5-6lbs.

ReputationRep:
    By tommorrow? No chance. Your only hope is if you need to lay a fresh one in the morning. That's the only weight you'll be able to safely remove within 24hrs

ReputationRep:
    dont eat. anything.

ReputationRep:
    Cut your leg off.

ReputationRep:
    You guys are so pessimistic!

Cut off a limb.

ReputationRep:
    I think the only thing you could do is possibly cut a limb off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kexy)
    There's little you can do to actually lose any real weight before tomorrow.

Wear light clothes, take a **** before you go and a nice long pee. That's about all you can do.

Try not to be too hard on yourself.
    The boy speaks truth.

Weightwatchers will understand - they're used to weight fluctuations, and people having bad weeks; you're not the first person to struggle.
    Just try talking to them, picking yourself up and trying again next week. Take this week as a blip, and start again tomorrow.
    Take care.

ReputationRep:
    Boxers go in the steam room to sweat it out, and also strip off as much clothing as they can (though that's not really possible in a Weight Watchers meeting).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MSB)
    Cut your leg off.

Beat me to it

ReputationRep:
    laxatives? XD
    or yeah cutting off a limb would certainly work. or if you're a woman, your breasts.

ReputationRep:
    You could cut bits off. . . :crazy:

No, I'm kidding. It is not possible.

Unless you cut bits off. . .

ReputationRep:
    You can't really. Just don't drink any water,and go to the toilet before hand but tbh you're only cheating yourself.

If you really wanna lose some weight by tommorrow, try chopping off a limb, that should lose you about 10kg. If that's too drastic, shave your head.

EDIT: Darn, beaten to it. : /

ReputationRep:
    Dont eat so much in the first place then you wouldnt have this problem.

ReputationRep:
    If your body is 70% water, then dehydrating it would be the easiest way to lose weight overnight. Though, it's not going to help you achieve your long term goal of weightloss.

ReputationRep:
    Use a bacon slicer ?

ReputationRep:
    Or, if you wanted to be quite dark / hardcore you could give yourself an enema.

ReputationRep:
    You could do a Saw and hack away at your arm?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.