Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guy how do you act when you around a girl you like? Watch

I just got a job a few months ago, its a crappy retail one but I can't complain because the money is good. Only about a month ago I just realised I started to like this guy I didnt really care to realise at the beginning because I was too into my job. When I think about the start of my job he was really nice to me and kept on complimenting me on everything. Even when I got the job, he looked pleasantly surprised and was really smiling at me. He winks at me often, texts me alot and always waits for my bus with me he doesn't have to because he can walk home.

As I got to know him better I realised he is a flirt, but I cannot help but wonder if he really likes me, we went out together in a work do and kinda got really drunk he was hugging really tight for a long time and just getting really close to me. He hugged me around my waist (kinda close to my butt). I know it sounds really childish but I really want to know if he likes me without asking him...

So what do you think? Does he like me? I know there isn't much to go by. Also guys how do you act when you are near a girl you like

ReputationRep:
    Pretty similar to that guy tbh. I'm usually in a good mood when I'm around her, laugh and joke a lot...offer help(not too much...), keep eye contact. Compliment a lot too.

Don't wink though...seems odd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I just got a job a few months ago, its a crappy retail one but I can't complain because the money is good. Only about a month ago I just realised I started to like this guy I didnt really care to realise at the beginning because I was too into my job. When I think about the start of my job he was really nice to me and kept on complimenting me on everything. Even when I got the job, he looked pleasantly surprised and was really smiling at me. He winks at me often, texts me alot and always waits for my bus with me he doesn't have to because he can walk home.

As I got to know him better I realised he is a flirt, but I cannot help but wonder if he really likes me, we went out together in a work do and kinda got really drunk he was hugging really tight for a long time and just getting really close to me. He hugged me around my waist (kinda close to my butt). I know it sounds really childish but I really want to know if he likes me without asking him...

So what do you think? Does he like me? I know there isn't much to go by. Also guys how do you act when you are near a girl you like
    Yes, he clearly does.

ReputationRep:
    So what do you think? Does he like me?

Yes, and that's actually an awful lot to go by. Sounds more than a friendly hug to me.

Really? Even though he naturally flirts?

ReputationRep:
    I think we can safely say he likes you

ReputationRep:
    I'll agree that he likes you tbh.

Go for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lou Reed)
    Try telling a terrible joke is his presence. If he laughs then you know somethings up. I recommend a "why did the chicken..." variety. Although to be fair theycan be quite humourous at times.

Btw he likes you
    why did the chicken commit suicide?

to get to the other side.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silent)
    why did the chicken commit suicide?

to get to the other side.
    Lol that is actually funny...omg I am so lame

(Original post by Lou Reed)
    Try telling a terrible joke is his presence. If he laughs then you know somethings up. I recommend a "why did the chicken..." variety. Although to be fair theycan be quite humourous at times.

Btw he likes you
    lol I will do that The thing is he really likes lame jokes...so it much be a genuine laugh.

btw guys I still want to know how you act around a girl you like :p:

ReputationRep:
    like i'm Richard branson

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    btw guys I still want to know how you act around a girl you like :p:
    I already told you, what more do you want? :mad:

(Original post by mr eko)
    I already told you, what more do you want? :mad:
    :lol: I mean other guys. Thanks for you contribution

ReputationRep:
    I act shy, cannot look at her and the concept of talking to her makes me feel nervous and get a stomach ache. I bottle any chance to start a conservation.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.