Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok, so there’s this girl in my class, which I’ve fancied for a few months and two days ago I finally had the guts to ask her out on a date. I would have done it before, but I never really had the opportunity. True story.

Either way, I remember her not seeming too enthusiastic about the whole thing (or maybe/hopefully she was just nervous as well) but she did give me her phone number in the end, so I’m guessing it couldn’t have gone that bad. Now I’ve been trying to call her a few times yesterday and today (nothing unusual, just 2-3 times at normal hours), but she doesn’t seem to answer and has literally disappeared from facebook.

So my question is, is she just purposely ignoring me because it’s supposed to somehow make me more interested in her, or because she simply doesn’t like me?

Seriously girls, why do you do these things?

ReputationRep:
    Innocent explanation/She doesn't like you

ReputationRep:
    yeah mybe she doesnt like you..

ReputationRep:
    Get the hint, she's not interested.

ReputationRep:
    If you seem too desperate you'll just scare her off.

Just sit back and watch things unfold, if it carries on, she's not feeling it anymore and you know it's not meant to be.

ReputationRep:
    Because when a girl acts like she isn't enthusiastic it's because she isn't enthusiastic and she expects the guy to realise this.

ReputationRep:
    I would say she's not interested. That, or she's just not ready/it's not the right time fo her. Either way, it's not looking good for you.

ReputationRep:
    If she's not answering her phone to you, she's not calling you back, and she's 'literally disapppeared' (removed you) from Facebook, do you really need us to tell you she doesn't like you? :eyeball:
    She's just hinting at it without having to actually say it to your face.

ReputationRep:
    She's not interested Sorry

ReputationRep:
    She's not interested ):

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.