Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Tough on Crime, Tough on the Causes of Crime : Black Gang to Visit Lake District Watch

ReputationRep:
    Oh great, lets give them leadership and teamwork training so they can use it to be better organised and more effective when they mug people and get involved with gang warfare.

Why the **** not just send them to the army to learn infantry tactics and weapons skills for fighting in built up areas!!

Jesus these little ****** need harsh punnishment and discipline, nothing else.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure the cost of it all is money well spent. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha don't even get me started on London bloods and crips. ******s.

Westminster gang LOL. That gang is nothing compared to others.

ReputationRep:
    I hope they have a wonderful time :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a great idea, don't you know that abseiling, canoeing and so on can be a bit 'dangerous' Just forget to tie the ropes in, send them all over the cliff at the same time and there you go, problem solved...

Personally I'd much rather just cut to the chase and give them a 'North Sea Concrete Footwear Adventure Dive Holiday'. A much quicker, easier and cheaper solution to the problem. Maybe we should try to learn something from the Sau Paulo Police and their innovative approach to dealing with youth crime?

ReputationRep:
    Aww I thought it was quite sweet...

ReputationRep:
    Send them back to Africa, not the frigging Lakes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blátönn)

What an excellent idea! A holiday in Africa. :yy: Except i think it would cost a bit more. But it's good you are thinking of the kids.

ReputationRep:
    Why a picture of all blacks? Why? Just curious, not playing the race card.

I have a better solution:

Bring Zoe Pound to england and let them teach these 'gangs' :rolleyes: a thing or two

ReputationRep:
    Abseiling doesn't earn you money, they should teach them discipline and job skills if anything.

(Original post by Jingers)
    Hahaha don't even get me started on London bloods and crips. ******s.

Westminster gang LOL. That gang is nothing compared to others.
    Aye, most gangs in England would **** themselves if they squared up to some Scandinavians or around there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeolus)
    What an excellent idea! A holiday in Africa. :yy: Except i think it would cost a bit more. But it's good you are thinking of the kids.
    Bullet in the brain then; either is fine.

ReputationRep:
    Ross Kemp we need you or rather the kids need you.

ReputationRep:
    Jail clearly doesnt help, some people go to jail and come out worse, sometimes its better to tackle the problem from another angle

ReputationRep:
    Bullet in the brain then; either is fine.

You sound like you should be going to the lake district aswell. Thats the sort of thing your friends, those gang menbers would say.

ReputationRep:
    Who's the wigga in the blue?

ReputationRep:
    Even though they are from the UK right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    Even though they are from the UK right?
    Send them back to whatever their land of ethnogenesis is then, either way negroes are not from the UK.

ReputationRep:
    Dont reward the ***** lock them up and throw away the key!!!

ReputationRep:
    Make Ian Wright (i am not a gooner) inner city Czar. When he spoke on social issues on TAlksport he was truly 'the man'. Gordon Brown would do well to ask his advice on inner city crime/social problems.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.