Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren1991)
    Heyyy! I'm coming to plym in 2010 for Psychology with Human Biology My postcode is exluded to so I'm looking for a house share with first years, I have found some good houses for first years only Anyone else in need of somewhere fun to stay?!

Lauren
    xx
    Heyy
    I'm coming to Plymouth to do Geology and am in need of somewhere fun to stay
    Sophie x

ReputationRep:
    Hi, we have a room available - newly refurbed house, all bills included, LCD tv and virgin channels, roof terrace looking out to sea, really good group in there - please call Peter or Sophie on 07973 819815 to ask more and arrange a viewing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SRounding1)
    Heyy
    I'm coming to Plymouth to do Geology and am in need of somewhere fun to stay
    Sophie x
    Hi doing media arts and need somewhere to stay aswell live about 6 hours away so cant realy get down to have a look around, if you find a decent place with an extra space would be great if u mssg me

Luke

P.s would only realy wanna stay with first years

ReputationRep:
    Single room in a 3-bed flat for £60 pw!

First a bit about myself. I'm Matt, I'm 20, and I'm going into my 2nd year of English at UoP. I'm laid-back, really into live music, playing guitar, skating, surfing, and having a few beers with good friends.

Now about the flat. It's just off Mutley Plain on Alexandra Rd, which is near The Junction which is a great live music venue. It's a 3-bed flat and I've already taken one of the rooms. The one left is a good-sized single which is going for £60 per week. This is inclusive of all bills; water, gas, electricity, internet, cable TV. Two of my friends are taking the other room.

All rooms are fully furnished, and the entire flat has just been renovated. It has a brand new modern kitchen which is huge, brand new carpets in every room, and a brand new shower room which has a shower so powerful it'll knock you over if you're not careful, a washing machine and a tumble dryer. Unlike a lot of student places, you don't have to pay to use the tumble dryer.

There is also a massive living room which overlooks the street and gets a lot of light. The entire flat is light and airy, the kitchen has a skylight. It's a 1st-floor flat, and the front door is practically bulletproof so it's nice and safe.

I've known the landlord about a year and have rented off him before. He's really really sound, a genuinely great guy who'll come out and fix anything the minute you call him and won't try and screw you for your deposit. He's done a great job with the place, it's a really beautiful place to live.

If you like the sound of that, then either message me on here, call me on 07850363053 or text me if you're shy, ring me on 01725552789, email me at [email protected] or all of the above if you're really keen

I need to know ASAP so don't be shy.

Thanks for reading,

Matt

ReputationRep:
    Hey

My names Joel and im going to be joining Plymouth Uni next month to do Psychology

Ive just found out im not going to be in Halls which is pretty annoying as i live about 5 hours away up in Essex

Im looking to see if theres anyone on here that would be up for getting a group of first years together to look for a house to share?

im looking to go down to plymouth tomorrow on one of the house view open days, maybe i could meet people there or if theres anyone that cant make it i could find out some of the info for you

Joel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JFSmith)
    Hey

My names Joel and im going to be joining Plymouth Uni next month to do Psychology

Ive just found out im not going to be in Halls which is pretty annoying as i live about 5 hours away up in Essex

Im looking to see if theres anyone on here that would be up for getting a group of first years together to look for a house to share?

im looking to go down to plymouth tomorrow on one of the house view open days, maybe i could meet people there or if theres anyone that cant make it i could find out some of the info for you

Joel
    Lol dude i'm in the same boat. Coming to plymouth from London/Essex area is LONG. I'm looking for a house aswell let me know if you're interested in living together

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 26, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
University of Plymouth resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.