Turn on thread page Beta

[GUYS] How much/how often for haircuts? watch

ReputationRep:
    Every four months. Costs about £15.

Longest I gone without a haircut is about 8 months. Had a kind of italian footy players type of hair (shoulder length) :O lol

ReputationRep:
    I do it around once every 1 half to 2 months. But I tell the barber not to shave it off, I tell him to go over it slightly with a pair of scissors so I can keep the natural look. I hate short hair, and I hate long hair. I keep it just right. You know, the medium hair size:

I also get a beard trim so it comes to around a tenner. But for just a hair cut its something like 6.50.

ReputationRep:
    About every 6 weeks. Used to pay £20 but found a barbers where the girl does just as good a job for £5 now so I just go there.

ReputationRep:
    Was actually thinking of getting a haircut sometime soon... anyone recommend anywhere good in central london? Last time I got it cut it came to around £60, which I guess is a little dear, but worth it. Was looking at a place that charges £95, has anyone had experience with such "high end" salons? Are they worth the money?

ReputationRep:
    About every two months, £22.

ReputationRep:
    Once a month. And £10 in a professional salon. I had bad experiences with cheap barbers, so i no longer trust them. Plus the orange makeup coated girls in the salons really make me :coma:

ReputationRep:
    £4 and get cut depend when i feel my hair is growing long os that is prob about 4-5 months times.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.