Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

player and being taken for a mug? watch

ReputationRep:
    right!

Last year, me and this guy got close. We went on two dates and it seemed to be going well, although no kissing so i was a bit disheartened but I heard (one of my friends asking him) that he liked me, but was too nervous to kiss me and do it 'next time'

So, I was shocked because he's really experienced so it didn't make any sense that he was nervous but then he went quiet when this girl he had a "thing" with came back from uni but it seemed they only saw each other once and that's it. So it died down during xmas and new year (i even bumped into with this guy i had been kissing during new years night. it was like bumping into your ex-boyfriend with your current boyfriend. it was akward!)

Anyway, I still saw him during the week but briefly. (I'm friends with his brother so i went round to his house) and we said hello and a couple of things but nothing too major, nothing like it was before xmas where we were flirting etc.

A couple of weekends ago, he came out with his brothers/my friends and all my friends that were like was like "He likes you!it's obvious!" as he stuck with me most of the night and spoke to me, but i don't know if it cause he knew me the most apart from his brother and his best friend mate.

But anyway, this is the bit where I've gotten confused. We bumped into each other on a night out recently and it went good! We said hello, talked, flirted etc but we went back to our friends. Then, i was on the dance floor with one of his friends when he came on the dance floor with another friend but the person I was dancing with and him swapped places so now, Guy X, lets call him that (the guy i'm interested in and giving mixed signals!) was dancing with me and we started kissing and we kissed some more during the night and hugged a little bit when outside

But noooow! This was friday night/saturday morning and I've heard NO WORD FROM HIM! none! zilch! zero! nada!

I've text him tonight and I've got no reply!

Is he just leading me on and I'm being taken for a mug or do you think he likes me but is shy and embarrased about the whole situation?! or what?!

I'm at my wits end with him. please be nice in your replies.
    :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I think he's 'in the closet' .

ReputationRep:
    If you have to ask yourself that question then it means you're a person who has possibly put themselves in the position to be taken for a mug...so it's your fault.

ReputationRep:
    Oh. well. good points, i guess...

ReputationRep:
    Hang on, were these actual dates? If so, it's pretty bad. I can't really imagine having a proper date and not kissing at the end if it went well.

ReputationRep:
    Each person is different!
    Please help.
    i am impatient with my text messages but he's done this before. I just don't want to be another piece in his chess board!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.