Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Basically i have known this girl for 1.5 years we are both Indian. I really really like her but im not sure if she likes me she occasionaly is always asking for a hug and always saying awww ur so sweet/cute. ive seen her sometimes looking at me when sitting across the room and then she smiles. i dont wanna ask her out and ruin our friendship if she says no. Please help i just dont know what to do.

do this and she will be yours

http://www.getonmyhorse.com/

true love spoken

ReputationRep:
    take a chance! you'll never find out otherwise, and life is short. I'm sure it wont ruin your friendship if she says no..most girls would be flattered!

ReputationRep:
    haha at the video. but im painfully shy i dont know how to approach it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackholesun*)
    take a chance! you'll never find out otherwise, and life is short. I'm sure it wont ruin your friendship if she says no..most girls would be flattered!
    this.

ReputationRep:
    Doooo it

ReputationRep:
    Dude dont ask her out, let it happen natrually, she would come to you if she likes you, its just a matter of time, but dont ruin the friendship.....

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but isnt the boy meant to ask the girl out? i just dont know how to go up to her and tell her that i like her

ReputationRep:
    Go gay!

ReputationRep:
    mate if you truly like her and dont do it and end up regreting it every day.. where as you could just ask her and it shouldnt really destroy your relationship if you are truly friends
    Plus shes giving you all the right signs mate

ReputationRep:
    im just gonna have to man up and ask her tomz

ReputationRep:
    go up to her, say 'In the style of someone from compton', then say 'I be lovin yo ass and wantin some of dat love, homie'. She'll most likely laugh her head off and appreciate you for your sense of humour and then, seeing as barriers have been taken down, you strike and tell her in your normal voice that you want to go to the cinema with her. I'm being serious aswell, i did this and it worked. We broke up 4 months later but i got some of those nice cuddles and passionate kisses.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you can steer her towards her asking the question instead. Instead of her asking for a hug all the time, you should ask first. Show that you have interest.

ReputationRep:
    mmm thats a really good idea. i might try that tomz thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    do this and she will be yours

http://www.getonmyhorse.com/

true love spoken
    Made my day.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.