Turn on thread page Beta

The General Election : Why I beleive we shouldn't underestimate the power of the BNP watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barden)
    it was on have i got news for you, quoted from the BNP website (who subsequentally removed it)
    A couple of comments.

Firstly, that is not a source. If you can provide one I will be interested in reading it.
    Secondly, let's assume you are correct. I still do not believe the BNP are on te same level as the Nazi Party. They are still some leagues apart.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    Sorry but I disagree entirely.
    The practical differences between Hitler's Nazi's and the BNP are so great that it supersedes the grand canyon in size.
    They are similar:
    They are both racist, both tried to hide behind the facade of respectable parties, both only wanted a 'pure bred' nation. Both supressed women - yes I can prove it! - but try and disprove me first - racism is transparrent, as are you!

ReputationRep:
    The reason Britain is a respected country and loved by many its becuase of its people
    This country is known for it's diversity and it's multi-culturalism. It is why countries like saudi arabia are feared by most foreigners due to their shear discrimination

now this guy you have mentioned who said his "culture" is fading away. Let's be honest, culture, isn't fading away. It simply changes with time, it is a constanly adapting belief, like for example:

30 years ago everyone went to church , it was viewed as a cultural comodity (no one does it now becuase they dont believe in its values)
    No one is saying that british people cannot celebrate British stuff, it's simply the lack of a community to celebrate it with

As for this asian gang stuff. YES it is a fact that most gangs are "not indiginous" thats just a statistical fact, no hidden strings. Having said that, keep in mind that these "gangs" derived from immigrants who came here around 50 years ago (max) which isnt actually that long ago

immigrants back then (and even now) weren't looked to kindly upon, the government gave them essentially "the slums" of london. So now you have generations of segregated asians gangs that have existed for ages due to their "roots"

Lets make one thing clear we KNOW that you aren't good or evil based on your colour or immigration status or whatever

Nevertheless the BNP have a right to show their view. Do i agree with their views, no effing way
    But just to clarify, the reason they are so "popular" is because OF those people who rant and hate

The BNP are a force to be reckoned with, but Britain is a diverse and multi cultural society and there will be no changing that value which makes it sucha great nation

wheew went a bit ott there lol

(btw im bengali )

ReputationRep:
    BNP rise is only due to those who have political ignorance and - stupidly - live by the mantra 'any change is good change'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S.R91)
    They are similar:
    They are both racist, both tried to hide behind the facade of respectable parties, both only wanted a 'pure bred' nation. Both supressed women - yes I can prove it! - but try and disprove me first - racism is transparrent, as are you!
    Prove it then.
    I am waiting for proof.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    It's simple really. You want to get rid of the BNP for good? Easy. Labour or those other turds, the Tories, who are likely to come to office in May, need to stop pissing and moaning about them and do their job.

Address the problem. Sort out the countries pisspoor approach to immigration and round up and send back the million+ (?) illegals in the country. Do that and I guarantee the BNP will dissapear overnight. What's the big deal?
    Probably one of the best thing i've ever read from a non-bnp supporter.

I personally have looked into the BNP but in reality if what you said happens then there would be no need for BNP.

So lets either give the BNP a chance to **** up by giving them power, or address the issues directly.

I think question time was extremely bad for the MAIN parties actually, they should have gone there to FIND OUT why Nick Griffin had a seat, not simply spend 2/3 of the show attacking him. That is just poor etiquette regardless of who it is... :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Politics Guy)
    lol Hitler was pretty awesome :love:
    Even if that was a joke it wasn't funny. :mob:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Politics Guy)
    Are you Retarded?? Asians don't take jobs. Asians buy a corner shop, sell dodgy meat and takeaways to other Asians, live in a house with 15 of their family members, and build Mosques.

And they are against the BNP because they know they don't fit in with this country's culture. That man would happily support an organisation like Islam4UK (who have done a lot worse than the BNP) whereas I very much dislike them because Islam does not comply with my views, values and culture, nor does it have any place in Britain.
    alternatively they get educated and become doctors, lawyers, accountants, consultants, engineers, scientists, professors, designers etc. I think you need to visit central london and see how many of these asians have corporate and office jobs that many would be envious of. Narrow minded views should be saved for that facebook group, not a forum with intelligent students.

Most muslims dont support Islam4uk, you need to realise that. Mosques across london condemned the group ever since their pictures of an islamic flag on nelsons column became public, and this can be shown if you do a google search. the difference is, its much more entertaining to slap anjem chowdury on the cover of a tabloid than it is to put on muslims condemned extremism. The counter effect ? Deluded people think all muslims are 'trying to take over'. BS. We want to live our lives and get on with our own ****. Islam4uk should never have had so much publicity, but then again, how else are tabloids going to be sold in the thousands ? I highly doubt that man would align with Islam4uk. They are just as retarded as the BNP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phantom_X)

What are your opinions on this ?
    Normally i hear BNP and switch off.

But i must congratulate you. I didnt even get as far as reading BNP. I saw that you misspelt BELIEVE and switched off.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.