Turn on thread page Beta

I'll try and keep it short.
    There's a boy at college that I really like, but my friend let it be known she likes him, so I kept quiet.

At first it looked like they were going to date, they talked at lot at lunches and I think he asked her out somewhere before christmas,
    but she said no because she didn't have enough money or something.

A couple of weeks ago I added him on facebook and the next time he saw me at college he started talking to me.

Anyway since then my friend has been texting him but she told me that when she suggested going out he said he's not sure because of work and that.

Now at college she usually has to say hello first to him but the other day when he came up to our table he just started talking to me. I can't tell whether he's being friendly or he's interested or is just shy around my friend.I've seen him looking I'm not sure whether it's her or me

I feel bad because she really likes him but if there's a chance he likes me I don't want to miss out :/

ReputationRep:
    Its early days, you hardly know the guy... But he's talking to you so he must be interested to some extent, even if just as a friend. Keep talking and see where it leads?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he likes neither of you. Yet he's getting close to both of you, so that he can stick it in one of your mutual friends. I like him, he sounds a cunning fellow.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like your friend has missed her chance at the very least.

Keep talking and see how it goes.

Remember though hoes before bros.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.