Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    8 am starts, finish about 5 or 6pm everyday. There are very few courses which actually are " full time". So many courses as indicated here are just laughable in the amount of time actually spent doing anything.

Also do on calls untill 10pm, and weekends.

ReputationRep:
    i have 2 hours of classes a week...monday 12-2pm. it is my last year though so i do have my dissertation to do xx

ReputationRep:
    9-12 Monday to Wednesday
    9-6 Thursday to Friday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritedAway)
    Off topic, sorry, but I love your dog :love:. Is it a Weima?
    It sure is German hunting dog

thanks!

ReputationRep:
    15 hours a week 10am starts 3 days a week, 11am on Tuesdays and 12.10 on Wednesdays... finish at lunchtime on Mondays, Wednesdays and Friday and at 5pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. i love my life

ReputationRep:
    9-1 Monday, 11-1 Tuesday, 10-11 Wednesday, 9-6 Thursday, 9-6 Friday. Yup

ReputationRep:
    My terms been going 3 and a half weeks already! 9-5 Monday, 9-4/5 Tuesday, and 9-5 every other Thursday, albeit with a 10-3 gap
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I'm in everyday as well, usually 4 hours of lectures/tutorials on every day, with afternoons reserved for labs, which thankfully don't run every week, or else I'd be in 9-5 every day, apart from Wednesday afternoon, which I don't think anyone has standard classes scheduled for as that's when the uni's sports teams play.

Last semester was the same. Oddly, second semester in the first year was a lot less - I had Wednesdays off, although I was in all day Monday doing lectures and work instead.

ReputationRep:
    Monday 11-1pm then volunteering then St Johns
    Tuesday - 9-1pm
    Wednessday 9-1pm
    Thursday 9-5pm
    Fridays 9-5pm

TBH my timetable is rather light this term and i dont like it as i waste big chunks of time when i come home doing nothing usefull at all

ReputationRep:
    Tue 10am-6pm
    Wed 10am - 2pm
    Thu 12pm - 6pm
    Fri [8am-1pm at a placement] then 3pm-5pm classes.

My Tuesdays are not more study-orientated - it just means I am hungry in my last class lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meus)
    I just got my timetable for the Spring semester that begins next week for me. I have 9am to 6pm days. In some ways I actually like that, it'll force me to be more study-orientated. How many of you have similar timetables?

meeee

although its only for half the year. the other half i'm working 14hour shifts

ReputationRep:
    I have one class on Mon at 12, I'm in 10-6 on Tues, get Wed off, about 10-3 on Thurs (I've forgotten my timetable!) and just one class on Fri at 10 with an optional grammar workshop at 3.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.