Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So I have been having made eye flirting sessions with this out of this world beautiful man at my university (I have nicknamed him Clark Kent ). This has been going on all of last term and continued into this term. Should I speak to him? Or is eye flirting not enough to know whether he likes me and wants to make a move?

My concern is that I make a move and hes like wtf and I have totally misread his signals and really hes a guy who just stares at people (though that would be strange). I mean, but this is constant whenever we see each other we on and off look at each other eye to eye and then look away, we did this for an hour today at lunch and its driving me crazy! I want to talk to him but I don't know if I should?

ReputationRep:
    if you're decent enough looking and he's single i'm sure he'll be interested

just talk to him, no harm done

ReputationRep:
    eye flirting's hot.

If you think he's doing it back then he most probably will be, go and talk to him, you don't need to go and rip his clothes off there and then start small talk and see how it feels, then you'll be able to judge the situation better

ReputationRep:
    People nowadays are just too scared to approach one another and spend endless hours just looking at each other. Just go over and say Hello !!!!

(Original post by Nex Angelus)
    eye flirting's hot.

If you think he's doing it back then he most probably will be, go and talk to him, you don't need to go and rip his clothes off there and then start small talk and see how it feels, then you'll be able to judge the situation better

Boy the number of times I've played ripping his clothes off in my head...
    But what would I say like how do I break the ice? whats like a good line to use, cos i feel like just going up to him and introducing myself would be super random? or would it? after all the eye flirting?

(Original post by Manpie)
    People nowadays are just too scared to approach one another and spend endless hours just looking at each other. Just go over and say Hello !!!!
    its like that story about the cat and the bell....easier said than done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Boy the number of times I've played ripping his clothes off in my head...
    But what would I say like how do I break the ice? whats like a good line to use, cos i feel like just going up to him and introducing myself would be super random? or would it? after all the eye flirting?
    haha :p:

if you have been flirting then he'd love the spontaneity of you introducing yourself (well i would anyway)
    if not then you are at uni! it is the place to be constantly making new friends so i don't think it'd look weird at all and anyway it would take alot for a guy to get put off a girl from her just going up to him and talking, it shows initiative which is good! its alot easier than if a guy wants to go up to a girl!

good luck

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.