Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have just got a place for a interview for photography at Derby university the only problem is I don't know which campus I have to get to as it was not stated on the UCAS site.
    I know the main campus for the photography is the markeaton one but is that where the interviews are going to be aswell.
    If so I do not understand at all the number 4 unibus timetable does it start at Kedleston road university then end again there as it has on theh timetable or are both campuses on the same road. Or do I have to get off at the Markeaton park and ride or off at pybus street, i am so confused :eek3: worst thing is I have to be there at 9.30am so really worried that I can't find my way round will end up getting lost and then be late which won't look good. Any advice or help would really be appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    Calm down,breathe .
    Hopefully someone will offer practical help soon ,in meantime ,could you phone Derby and ask for advice ?
    Good luck,you'll be fine !

ReputationRep:
    I'll move this to the derby forum for you, hopefully someone there will be of more help. I would imagine that you'll get something in the post or via email from the university directly however.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Icefox!
    1) The number 4 bus is a shuttle. It starts at Ked Road, goes to the Markeaton park & ride, then on to Markeaton Campus (Pybus Street), then to Brit Mill, and back to Ked. It does this roughly every 20 minutes.
    2) Photography is run by Colin Wilson, and here's a contact number 01332 593216. Give it a call & ask them where you should be for the interview. Don't feel awkward about making the call. It's always better to know, than to assume and be wrong!
    3) The biggest piece of advice anyone can give! Take a deep breathe & have confidence in your abilities. You wouldn't have been asked to an interview if you didn't have something to offer.
    I hope it all goes well for you & I look forward to welcoming you to Derby in September!
    Best wishes
    Leoni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlest-leoni)
    Hi Icefox!
    1) The number 4 bus is a shuttle. It starts at Ked Road, goes to the Markeaton park & ride, then on to Markeaton Campus (Pybus Street), then to Brit Mill, and back to Ked. It does this roughly every 20 minutes.
    2) Photography is run by Colin Wilson, and here's a contact number 01332 593216. Give it a call & ask them where you should be for the interview. Don't feel awkward about making the call. It's always better to know, than to assume and be wrong!
    3) The biggest piece of advice anyone can give! Take a deep breathe & have confidence in your abilities. You wouldn't have been asked to an interview if you didn't have something to offer.
    I hope it all goes well for you & I look forward to welcoming you to Derby in September!
    Best wishes
    Leoni

Just found out that the interview is at markeaton campus the new building there.
    So I get off the number 4 bus on the pybus street yeah. Pybus street is the stop for the photography and the new markeaton building.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.