Turn on thread page Beta

Katie Price marries Alex Reid! watch

ReputationRep:
    She's only going to make a meal ticket out of this relationship as well, air the wedding, have a kid and get its pics in OK magazine then get media attention from the divorce, just like she did with Peter Andre. This isn't real life, it's just attention craving and, to her, it's a career!

ReputationRep:
    she really couldnt sink any lower

ReputationRep:
    It's very clever. She knows nobody would care about another flashy wedding and OK! definitely wouldn't pay as much for the photos as last time, so she's seen the publicity success that Britney had with her last-minute marriage and she's going to try to emulate it, and of course she gets in on the publicity of Reid's post-BB press parade.

Everything she does is for publicity, it's plain to see.

ReputationRep:
    :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not really that bothered by Katie Price or what she does, I'd just like to point out that 'saint peter''s advert for his "Exclusive Interview Where he Reveals how his Marriage with Katie Broke Down a Month Before Anyone Knew" was aired during the Celebrity Big Brother final, right before Alex was taken out of the house. Nice way to steal the limelight don't you think? I am in no way saying I like any of them but at least Katie has stopped going on about the divorce, it's about bloody time Peter got over it too.

ReputationRep:
    This is purely so that everytime I walk past the magazines in Sainsburys for the next year I will see:

"Peter Jealous of Alex!"

"Jordan and Alex's wedding!"

"Jordan and Alex's honeymoon!"

"Jordan talks to Peter - Alex furious!"

"Jordan and Alex not talking!"

"Alex sleeping in the guest bedroom!"

"Jordan spotted staying in a hotel!"

"Peter comforts Jordan!"

"Jordan and Alex split!"

"Jordan seen with Peter!"

"Jordan files for divorce!"

"Peter wants Jordan back!"

"Alex challenges Peter to a cage fight!"

"Alex kills Peter, then Jordan, then himself, then everyone reading this ****!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddyman4)
    This is purely so that everytime I walk past the magazines in Sainsburys for the next year I will see:
    Bravo, sir.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss Kitey)
    I'm not really that bothered by Katie Price or what she does, I'd just like to point out that 'saint peter''s advert for his "Exclusive Interview Where he Reveals how his Marriage with Katie Broke Down a Month Before Anyone Knew" was aired during the Celebrity Big Brother final, right before Alex was taken out of the house. Nice way to steal the limelight don't you think? I am in no way saying I like any of them but at least Katie has stopped going on about the divorce, it's about bloody time Peter got over it too.
    Is this the News of the World interview? I was shocked to see that advert too! What happened to lying low?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wild_Precious_Life)
    Is this the News of the World interview? I was shocked to see that advert too! What happened to lying low?
    Yeah it was in the magazine that came free with it! The title of it was "Katie was Obsessed with Another Man" I was gobsmacked when I saw that, it was like 'what if one of their kids reads that in the future?' Oh well he did sing Mysterious Girl, I suppose we should expect these kinds of silly escapades :p:

ReputationRep:
    So? People marry every day.

ReputationRep:
    He should just get rid of her tbh. If he was getting bad press from BB, she would have dumped him while he was in there. In fact i'm sure she did, but then once she realised he was popular decided to 'get back with him'.

I suggest for their honeymoon = Bermuda Triangle . . . .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by petzneo)
    I am so sick of hearing about them...honestly who cares!
    I agree its annoying!

I bet she will dump him for someone else give it a year or so....she seems like a slapper to me!

ReputationRep:
    What. A. Skank.

ReputationRep:
    Such a repulsive woman.

ReputationRep:
    I don't give a ****

ReputationRep:
    does noone else think it is a bit conveniant how she dumps him live and then as soon as he wins big brother she is back with him.... just saying...but you know whatever makes you happy x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yemisdate)
    What. A. Skank.
    agreed x

ReputationRep:
    It's the children I feel sorry for!

ReputationRep:
    Two words-WHO CARES

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.