Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

why do i let my dog play with my body ? watch

ReputationRep:
    recently i havent been able to stop playing with my 10month old dog, im finding that i recieve alot of pleasure out of it and recently let him lick my toes as im finding this some what pleasureable, is there something wrong with me, i really hope not ?

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like beastiality to me.

ReputationRep:
    Ha

ReputationRep:
    Well as long as you're not rubbing one out at the same time, I wouldn't worry about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sicko)
    recently i havent been able to stop playing with my 10month old dog, im finding that i recieve alot of pleasure out of it and recently let him lick my toes as im finding this some what pleasureable, is there something wrong with me, i really hope not ?
    You're obviously a troll, even thinking such thoughts is disgusting; if you do have a dog it should be re-homed.

ReputationRep:
    looooooooooool thought it was licking....

ReputationRep:
    If the dog is doing it of her (maybe it's a he and you're a ****** as well as into bestiality?) own free will and you aren't hurting it then I don't see the problem. Still ****** up though.

Edit: As the dog is only 10 months old you're also a paedophile. Have a nice life.

ReputationRep:
    Use peanut butter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanielNewton)
    You're obviously a troll, even thinking such thoughts is disgusting; if you do have a dog it should be re-homed.
    you want the dog, you *****

no seriously, when I first read the thread title I was slightly alarmed, but finding it funny etc when your dog licks your toes is fine. Sometimes I cover my fingers in gravy from my dinner and let my dog lick it from my fingers, I could just put it in his bowl, but it wouldn't feel as nice

ReputationRep:
    i have only rubbed out once, maybe it explains why im still a virgin at the age of 19

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanielNewton)
    Actually I know someone who does it and yes, it disgusts me but just because someone posts something out of the ordinary it doesn't mean they're a troll.

OP, you should nip this in the bud now. Stop letting your dog touch you in these ways otherwise it will learn to think it's normal and it'll make it harder to control yourself around it. If you don't feel you can treat him/her the way other pet-owners would then, as the guy above says, you should really get it re-homed.

ReputationRep:
    The clue's in your name.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beige_Angel)
    Actually I know someone who does it and yes, it disgusts me but just because someone posts something out of the ordinary it doesn't mean they're a troll.

OP, you should nip this in the bud now. Stop letting your dog touch you in these ways otherwise it will learn to think it's normal and it'll make it harder to control yourself around it. If you don't feel you can treat him/her the way other pet-owners would then, as the guy above says, you should really get it re-homed.
    I agree completely. Don't let it treat you like that, I know you love it but you can't let it take advantage of you. As I highlighted in bold, if you keep allowing this it will begin to think it is normal, and who knows where it might lead. I'm sorry, but that kind of relationship just isn't going to work!!!

ReputationRep:
    is this the case for all animals ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrightGirl)
    The clue's in your name.
    Would be a better name for you then your current one too

ReputationRep:
    erm i think it is abit disgusting getting pleasure out of it ... i think u need to control it i agree with mathperson x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    Would be a better name for you then your current one too
    Are you post stalking me? :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beige_Angel)
    I don't want to start a heated dispute here but; this is the OP's first post, joined today and there name is 'sicko' - says it all really.

:troll:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrightGirl)
    Are you post stalking me? :hmmm:
    Hell no, you just don't stop posting all day so your names always on the latest post list. I'm at work and rather bored. Your not important enough for my evenings though :p:

Your user name says it all

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.