Turn on thread page Beta

Girlfriend hates my briefs watch

ReputationRep:
    Help please. I'm 19 and for as long as I can remember I've always worn boxers. A couple of weeks ago after a night out I crashed on a mates settee. The following morning I was surprised to see him walk through the loung into the kitchen in a pair of briefs.
    I hadn't been planning on staying the night and so I had no clean clothes. I asked if he'd mind lending me a pair of boxers, but he said it would have to be briefs, thats all he had. I was reluctant but agreed. I was amazed at the comfort and how good I felt. I knew I was converted. I went out and bought a load of new undies that day. The problem, My girlfriend hates them. She says if I don't go back to boxers she'll leave me. Help please, does anyone have any advice?

ReputationRep:
    Start wearing thongs.

She will beg you to go back to briefs :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I prefer briefs as well. The perception is that they're old man uniform; they're comfortable and support your junk and that's all that matters. As for your girlfriend; black her eyes, forcibly sodomise her, then force her at gunpoint to make you a sammich; she'll never question you again.

ReputationRep:
    well i personally think that is abit stupid for her to threaten to leave when you have only changed you pants jesus its not the end of world its not like anyone else will see them as long as your comfortable x

ReputationRep:
    ok that comment about beating her, i hope was a joke.

Briefs do look horrible but explain to her that you need the comfort and support, and whenever you stop at hers, wear boxers as a compromise. Or you could just wear briefs when shes not around, what she doesnt know, she cant dump you for.

unless you mean your wearing her undies, then man up and wear mens

ReputationRep:
    Call her bluff, let her leave and then come running back to you, if she doesn't she ain't worth it anyway.

ReputationRep:
    as a comprise wear both, get the support and comfort underneath and she will see the boxers on top, winner

ReputationRep:
    First world problems, eh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushthemonkeys)
    ok that comment about beating her, i hope was a joke.

Briefs do look horrible but explain to her that you need the comfort and support, and whenever you stop at hers, wear boxers as a compromise. Or you could just wear briefs when shes not around, what she doesnt know, she cant dump you for.

unless you mean your wearing her undies, then man up and wear mens

Don't worry I do means mens briefs. I'm not a cross dresser

ReputationRep:
    Your girlfriend would dump you over a pair of pants?....id trash her if i was you mate.

Totaly your choice what you wear!

ReputationRep:
    Ask her to only wear one type of underwear and see what her reaction is. Wear what you want and stuff her for making a fuss.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snags)
    Help please. I'm 19 and for as long as I can remember I've always worn boxers. A couple of weeks ago after a night out I crashed on a mates settee. The following morning I was surprised to see him walk through the loung into the kitchen in a pair of briefs.
    I hadn't been planning on staying the night and so I had no clean clothes. I asked if he'd mind lending me a pair of boxers, but he said it would have to be briefs, thats all he had. I was reluctant but agreed. I was amazed at the comfort and how good I felt. I knew I was converted. I went out and bought a load of new undies that day. The problem, My girlfriend hates them. She says if I don't go back to boxers she'll leave me. Help please, does anyone have any advice?
    Would you want your girlfriend wearing granny pants?

No you'd want her slinking around in a thong even though they might chafe her.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's stupid that she threatened to leave you, however if your girlfriend started wearing knickers that went up her tummy and down her thighs because they were 'comfortable' wouldn't you say anything?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe just alternate? Some days wear briefs, some days wear boxers...?

ReputationRep:
    She threatened to leave you cos of your underwear? Jeez, find someone better, wear what you like.

ReputationRep:
    Stop taking your pants off everytime you go and see her :mmm:!

ReputationRep:
    LOL, unless she was joking, your girlfriend was being a bit dramatic. Why don't you compromise; wear boxers when you're with her, and briefs when you're not? Should work out OK.

ReputationRep:
    Just wear what you feel comfortable with, seems like a silly reason to dump you.

Make sure to chris brown her ass to for not listening to your 'authoritahhh'

ReputationRep:
    Change them.

in brief (<-- haha see what i did there) i think you should stand your ground, this is such a common issue, all men should revolt against this...

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.